Bachelor Party

Ksera

Veteran X
So one of my buddies from college is getting married and it is time to plan the bachelor party.

Anyone of my other friends and we would be on the 1st flight out to Vegas for a night full of booze and strippers. However he is an extreme conservative/ religious nut and strippers are out. He even left my bachelor party when we starting hitting up the strip clubs.

He drinks and has no issue with clubs an what not. However the group of guys are an outdoorsy bunch, so we are looking at different options. Any ideas TW? Location isn't a big factor as I work for an airline and can get us places for cheap.

candyland1.jpg

MAT-52277.jpg

bible-study.gif

koolAidPacketGrape.gif

a group of guys at the campsite next to ours last year were doing a float trip bachelor party

they got there on friday, partied all night, floated on the river saturday, partied all night, and left sunday

you'd probably have a blast if you guys did that

Plan to secretly follow the Bachelorette party to see how completely insane they're going and how inappropriate the bride is being so he can get pissed off that he's being so needlessly conservative.

damn, at what point did bachelor parties start being about travelling so god damned much. for my bachelor party, I asked my friends to go out camping. we can hang out around a fire, chill with the boys and actually hear each other talk, throw back a few bars, swim fish in some river ....

Plan to secretly follow the Bachelorette party to see how completely insane they're going and how inappropriate the bride is being so he can get pissed off that he's being so needlessly conservative.

Best idea so far.

WTF is wrong with you guys....

bachelor partys should be in a hotel room with strippers/hookers doing a show for you or you should be in a strip club.

i swear to shit im the only one who did his bachelor party right(compared to people i know IRL) or i should say have good enough friends to throw me the right bachelor party. out of 3 including mine that i have gone to... first guy.. his was at dave and busters playing video games with a bunch of dudes :/ 2nd guy was eating sushi then meeting up with the girls at a bar :/ 3rd guy (me) spent getting shit faced drunk at a strip club in las vegas.

which would YOU choose :p

Last edited:
damn, at what point did bachelor parties start being about travelling so god damned much. for my bachelor party, I asked my friends to go out camping. we can hang out around a fire, chill with the boys and actually hear each other talk, throw back a few bars, swim fish in some river ....
was kesh there

only go to vegas for a bachelor party with people who bring money and arent afraid to spend it

truth.

the buddys of mine who threw the party for me(vip booth,multiple bottles of grey goose in the club) wont let me know what they did spend as it was a gift but i do know that i need to start saving now jsut incase one of them has one.. cause i owe them a great time if they ever get married.

if i were ever planning a bachelor party, i wouldn't plan it in vegas. vegas is lame and cliche. i'd plan it in medellin or montreal.

Back