Awesome TW forum features

real talk for a second

I think when (not if) trump gets indicted by Mueller, the evidence will be overwhelming and undeniable. They will have recordings with his lawyer in which he implicates himself, text messages, emails, high level witness testimony, everything.

If you look at the Manafort case, which is the case they're actively prosecuting - look at the evidence they have. They have everything. You think trump will be any different?

You can indict a president, but you can't indict a president on flimsy evidence. He will be forced out within a week of that indictment dropping. He can try pardoning himself but the evidence will be in the public domain, and it will force his impeachment if necessary. That's how this ends.

When lemon, havax, et al get misquoted on the forum's it's pages of "Reeeeee not what I said". But when they misquote others, it's "Hahahaha click the arrow"

Being a conservative is somewhat easy to do when you're embracing questionable moral foundations. It's just a matter of "Be a cunt to everyone else, but make sure they can't be a cunt to you (double down on being a cunt if they do)". You can't be a conservative and a nice person, it's a simple incongruity.

When lemon, havax, et al get misquoted on the forum's it's pages of "Reeeeee not what I said". But when they misquote others, it's "Hahahaha click the arrow"

Being a conservative is somewhat easy to do when you're embracing questionable moral foundations. It's just a matter of "Be a cunt to everyone else, but make sure they can't be a cunt to you (double down on being a cunt if they do)". You can't be a conservative and a nice person, it's a simple incongruity.

I have never been misquoted.

GG

Back