Autism researcher: I want to understand autism because of the Holocaust

I'm sure you can produce this evidence.

No one wants to waste the time of day to argue with your unlikely, baseless claims that the holocaust didn't happen. (that also lack any inkling of evidence besides neo nazi propaganda)

Especially whenever anyone actually does refute you (even with evidence), you'll just call it brainwashing media by the Jews.

Your schtick is old. You're a nazi, we get it. You think Jews control and fabricate everything. It's not edgy, just dumb.

No one wants to waste the time of day to argue with your unlikely, baseless claims that the holocaust didn't happen. (that also lack any inkling of evidence besides neo nazi propaganda)

:lol: Laughable. You cannot provide the name of one jew, with proof, who was gassed to death in a homicidal gas chamber. Deal with it.

Wait this thread has confused me, the NAZIs didn't kill any Jews? That seems like it would have made bigger news by now, must be the Zionist controlled media....

Let's not go off topic coombz. The Nazis murdered and burned 10,000 jews daily for several years and exterminated 6 million of them and 6 million additional non-jews in the span of 6 years. That takes dedication. If you have even a sliver of doubt about the veracity of this 'historical fact,' then you are the equivalent of the devil himself.
~20,000 people a day killed and burned to ashes.

God damn those Nazis were efficient. Any normal person would say that'd be impossible, but somehow they did it.

Do I have to get a dictionary for you? Just stick to teaching math. You don't have logical capabilities past that.

absent, you know i agree with some of the things you say

but you absolutely suck at arguing an opinion, it seems like every thread your beliefs change

Do I have to get a dictionary for you? Just stick to teaching math. You don't have logical capabilities past that.
What kind of forensic evidence would you expect from someone who died at Auschwitz 70 years ago?

Last edited:
absent, you know i agree with some of the things you say

but you absolutely suck at arguing an opinion, it seems like every thread your beliefs change

No they don't. I don't argue with people, as most of them are fuckwits who spout inane garbage like Calx up there. Fuck them. Down with them, up with us, who have a brain. Let the christlickers and their (d?)evolved munchkins swirl down the genetic drain with the dark races.

Back