Authentic Jerseys for $38

$38 for a stitched close to authentic is better than a $200+ brand name jersey that looks a tiny bit different.

They are definitely knock offs

have a look at the "W" on Wittens name

fake one from 101 place

20071117105242810.jpg

From Cowboys store site

18-182-Large_Image.jpeg

I worked in a sports retail store for 6.5 years, and this has been pretty common place for the past 2 years.

As long as you know they are fake and are okay with that seeing the money you save, go ahead. But don't try to pretend it's real and go around telling people that. 90% of people won't know the difference, but when I see you walk into my store with this crap on I instantly know you also shop at value village.

So what's it gonna be pimp?

I must admit, they usually are pretty close in quality. Tell tale signs are the placement of patches, sizing of patches, fonts of letters and numbers and the colour correctness.

Looking at it by itself it can be tough for the untrained shopper, but beside an authentic the differences are usually obvious.

You get what you pay for. Just depends how serious you are about what you wear.

I worked in a sports retail store for 6.5 years, and this has been pretty common place for the past 2 years.

As long as you know they are fake and are okay with that seeing the money you save, go ahead. But don't try to pretend it's real and go around telling people that. 90% of people won't know the difference, but when I see you walk into my store with this crap on I instantly know you also shop at value village.

So what's it gonna be pimp?

so why should anyone care about what some chump who works at sports authority thinks

im kidding the jerkwards who make these shirts for 1 dollar each and then markup the price by 10000% by selling them to fat jerkward americans with entirely too much money :sunny:

well obviously I understand why there is a market for it. Price point right. Decent quality merchandice for fucking dirt cheap.

I don't wear flashy clothing and I can't even wrap my head around people spending $50-$100 bucks on a Ferrari or Affliction Tee shirt.

But I am speaking from experience when I say I consistently had to repair knock off shirts when the letters peeled off, or the arm numbers were put on side ways, or the name was spelt incorrectly. So like I said, it just depends on how picky you are with what you're wearing. Whatever blows your hair back ya know.

Definitely not, but if the quality is as good or even close it's well worth it. I'm no brand whore but I do like quality shit. I'll update when (if) i get mine :p
That was more directed at dio_authenticjersey_nysus.

well obviously I understand why there is a market for it. Price point right. Decent quality merchandice for fucking dirt cheap.

I don't wear flashy clothing and I can't even wrap my head around people spending $50-$100 bucks on a Ferrari or Affliction Tee shirt.

But I am speaking from experience when I say I consistently had to repair knock off shirts when the letters peeled off, or the arm numbers were put on side ways, or the name was spelt incorrectly. So like I said, it just depends on how picky you are with what you're wearing. Whatever blows your hair back ya know.

I'm just giving you shit since nobody is posting in the college football thread and im bored :sunny:

These jerseys are commonplace now though... I saw more of the knockoffs for the Colts and the bengals at the Stadium the other day then I did authentic... Some of the knockoffs were blatantly obvious they were fake too!

The more common these become the more weird the actual official ones will look lol.

yeah I'm not hurt over your sports authority comment =P I was making 40g a year working full time at a sports retail store while attending university. Was a pretty solid job. On the 3rd I start my 'career' at IBM. Oh the joys of growing up

Your response sounds like you were offended though. If you weren't offended it would have ended with the =P :shrug:

hehe

Naw, he just came off as one of the guys who buys these and loves telling people how he paid 50 bucks for a real authentic jersey.

Only to get extremely irritated and go into denial when I point out the flaws, telling me you have mad hook-ups with your 'bra' who gets them out the back door.

Naw, you just came off as one of the guys who buys these and loves telling people how you paid 50 bucks for a real authentic jersey.

Only to get extremely irritated and go into denial when I point out the flaws, telling me you have mad hook-ups with your 'bra' who gets them out the back door.

I think you have confused me with the person you were talking to before. I have never bought any of these jerseys. They look pretty good on that site though. I got a jersey when I got my Credit Card and My wife got me a Stokley jersey in the 05 season.

screw that, dude

if i bought a knockoff id say its one straight up

im not worried about what the fashion police think about sports jerseys ffs

well if you knew you could fool 90% of people are you so sure you would admit so?

And honestly, some people are just really fucking dense and think they are actually real.

How they think it is real when they pay that kind of money is beyond me, but I see it all the time.

Back