autassassinophilia

xb1EeRI.gif

hey when you buy books do you just read the title and the quotes form brandon sanderson they put on the cover that say things like "mind blowing!" and think "wow that sounds interesting?"

or do you turn it over for a brief idea of what the book will be like to see if it will grab your attention?

because threads like this that provide exactly 0 fucking information outside of a title and a cursory review are really fucking stupid and fall into the first category.

4fY8R5w.png

Last edited:
i think the threat title sums up the article pretty well

Incidentally: Autassassinophilia, or the sexual fetish of wanting to be killed, is quite rare. There was that German cannibal, who posted an internet ad “looking for a well-built 18- to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed” — and actually found one, and also a famous case of consensual homicide in Maryland (that one also started with an internet ad). Last fall I called up Dr. Fred Berlin, director of the Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, to ask him about it. “Auto what?” he said. “Actually, your predecessor, John Money, coined the term — ” I started to explain. “Well,” Dr. Berlin said, “he coined a whole lot of terms.”

do not get mad at me bcuz u played grab ass at an all male high school during english literature class instead of readin some stuff

again you bring up the all male school thing while failing to understand the educational system down in new orleans.

simply put: it's not an insult. im proud of where i went to school. the only people that go to public schools here are niggers. otherwise you go to private schools, and all of them except for one are gender exclusive. the one that isn't is the one literally for jews.

so yeah, i went to an all male high school. most of the white males here also went to all male high schools, and the girls went to all female high schools.

as for mixing up, each school had a brother/sister school that provided things like cheerleaders or extracurricular teams. the only thing that was separate was the 6 hours of classes you were in.

if you think that made it hard to meet girls or meat girls you're retarded, because i'm sure you met and fucked girls from other schools than the one you went to.

same applied for me, except i live in new orleans, and we party better than you.

Back