Aussies interview Tim Aste

omg... that was ausome. I have to be honest. Him saying that there wont be wings...might have been a dead give away. Made my day :).

bittah : What was Mark doing in France!?
Tim Aste : Mark was in France for business and pleasure. He wasn't at VUG. On that note, the nice people who manage the Tribes IP are actually located in Los Angeles.

hmmmm...

fucking awsome :D

bittah : Is this tech demo a priority at the moment in GarageGames, in order to get it ready for GDC, or more of a side thing that "would be nice" if it were ready in time?
Tim Aste : This is one of our high-priority projects.

now that is fucking cool :)

Tim Aste : Mark was in France for business and pleasure. He wasn't at VUG. On that note, the nice people who manage the Tribes IP are actually located in Los Angeles.

A very interesting comment... ;)

somehow i doubt he's talking about VUG here...

I know Sierra is just a logo and name now but there were a few Sierra employees who were kept by VUG and Stayed in Cali. It would fit that they are the Tribes IP Ppl hes referring to. The Plot thickens.

Back