Attn: Florida peoples (Southern tip, mainly)

pogozorro

Veteran X
In a week and a half, my fiancee and I are heading to the keys to scout out possible locations for our wedding in March. Is there anything I should look for?

It has been awhile since I have been to Florida, let alone the keys, and I know it has gotten a helluva lot busier. We'll be down for three days, so we should have plenty of time to check out the majority of the area.

Go anywhere for your wedding but here. This place is a hell hole.

PS: Monogamy is unnatural and marriage is obsolete.

haha, the keys

is your "wife" a gay biker by any chance ?? was it his idea to go to the keys to get married ? Lmao

-cyanide- said:
haha, the keys

is your "wife" a gay biker by any chance ?? was it his idea to go to the keys to get married ? Lmao

You must have me confused with your "dad" and his "life partner."

I live in Homestead/FL city. You'll have to go threw there to get to the keys. In 3 days you can check out the whole FL keys. There is 1 main road and the rest go either left or right less then a mile then you hit water. Do you plan on having your wedding on the beach or just a nice place in the keys?

More than likely we will just rent a larger boat and head to one of the outlying islands for the ceremony itself. I didn't want a stereotypical wedding so we will be getting hitched on the beach.

FOURSTAR_X said:
I went to the keys a while ago, but one thing that I do remember is that Key West > Key Largo
Key largo has this kickass restaurant in it called Sundowners. It's good seafood and it's right on the water, part of it is a peir. Great place to eat if you're in the area.

BeavisNuke said:
at least he's not going to fucking disney world

I refuse to go to Disney World. Knowing my luck I would end up going on one of their "Gay Days" and see MIckey and Pluto demonstrating why its called the "Magic Kingdom."

That would be fun to explain: "Hey, honey, we are going to get married at this guy-I-know's house. I know him solely from an online gaming forum." :roller:

I'm probably going to be down there saturday the 25th

key west is having fantasy fest

funnnn

I have like 3 friends who have houses down there, if you are going to be down there same time as me I could link you up with them and you can ask them VARIOUS QUESTIONS

Yeah, Sanibel and Captiva rock. As long as you skip the populated beaches, and avoid all the turtle nests.

I think its still turtle season, so no lights on the beach past 9pm, or some shit like that.

Back