ATTN BOFO

I suppose I'll call skelly up and find out what time is good for him, it'll be pretty short notice, maybe 2 or 3 or something weeks?

I dunno...what's your schedule like phyzx

Get me a date so I can let you know if I'm going. I'm only free about 50% of weekends, but one of those free weekends could be for consuming manly phallus shaped meat products.

I have sept 3, 10 and 11th open for sausage and chicken balls in my mouth. All I have is a shitty small coal BBq though so we will need to coordinate a grill. I have a huge back yard for some TW MMA vids and Monstertrucks are welcomed!!!

We need to talk boofoo and work the logistics out. I'm swamped with work so communicating with TW and orgainizing it would be hard for me, besides they come for the Mofo and his rock hard abs.

I think the 10th would be best, give everyone time to make plans etc...4 weeks should be enough timez.

I guess I still owe you a house warming present, maybe a nice gas grill would do :D

Oh well skelly can't do it then apparently, his post above says something 10th 11th something something

Back