At least he won't breed

ZombieAFO said:
did the guy neglect to notice the part where it was a bottle rocket, and not a fire cracker.

DING DING DING!!!

Bottle rockets don't explode in ur ass. They fly away and THEN EXPLODE. What a mother fucking moron.

I need more details...

Was the firecracker completely lodged in his rectum with only the fuse sticking out, or was it only slightly wedged into his asshole? And, of course, did he use lube?

Doaln said:
DING DING DING!!!

Bottle rockets don't explode in ur ass. They fly away and THEN EXPLODE. What a mother fucking moron.

yeah and at worst if it didn't lanch (from being put in too far)
it would explode about 6 inches or so from his ass and just pelt his taint with shrapnel.

[OO]Fate said:
You're right, I didn't say that very well. I was just trying to say that a lot of stories from OotB end up posted on TW. Don't most of the people from this forum read Blues already?

:notsigned

i'd also like to point out that a bottle rocket is very thin, whereas a firecracker is probably at least 4x thicker.

A fractured pelvis? That's one of the hardest bones in your body to break. What was he ramming up his ass, dynamite?

[MoM] Gort said:
A fractured pelvis? That's one of the hardest bones in your body to break. What was he ramming up his ass, dynamite?

probably the biggest damn firecracker he could find.

[MoM] Gort said:

Yeah, really. Firecrackers really aren't that powerful. They can't even break fingers, though they can cause nasty flesh wounds.

Back