Astro Tripper PC Pre-Release

escapedturkey

Veteran-4
Been a fan of PomPomGames playing the original Mutant Storm and Space Tripper for PC.

They are releasing their XBox 360 and PS3 games for PC, one at a time.

For $5.00 you can get a pre-release version of Astro Tripper and give them feedback on their comments page.

PomPom Games

PomPom Games - Astro Tripper

You'll need an Xbox 360 for Windows controller handy.

They'll be releasing Mutant Storm Reloaded and Mutant Storm Empire next.

Just a heads up. :)

Been a fan of PomPomGames playing the original Mutant Storm and Space Tripper for PC.

They are releasing their XBox 360 and PS3 games for PC, one at a time.

For $5.00 you can get a pre-release version of Astro Tripper and give them feedback on their comments page.

PomPom Games

PomPom Games - Astro Tripper

You'll need an Xbox 360 for Windows controller handy.

They'll be releasing Mutant Storm Reloaded and Mutant Storm Empire next.

Just a heads up. :)

are you a fucking retard

do u work for pompom games?

I really like PomPom's games, but if that $5 doesn't pay for a full version of the game when the testing's done (or at least pay toward it) this doesn't have a whole lot of value for me

It's the full version of the game. It's a low price because you are helping them test a pre-release version. You are entitled to the full version release version as well. I do not work for them.

Explained better in a prior announcement:

"So… we propose doing a pre-release. We put out the pre-release to anyone who’s interested for $5. This will be the full game and should run fine on most PC’s… however with no guarantees regards performance. All takers can help us iron out any final issues, and will get the final version 1 week before it goes on sale proper. The advantages being you will get the game/s ASAP… and you will help us get the games out quicker."

http://pompomgames.com/?p=88

Last edited:
Back