Assignment For School

w00bi

Veteran X
So today I found out that for our next unit in English, we have to write a paper on a topic that is very debated today. Like the war in Iraq, gay marriage, drug use, etc. I was wondering, having that mind, what do you think would be the best to use?

I personally think that the war in Iraq would be the best one, since it is the biggest issue in our world (United States/my class) today.

w00bi said:
So today I found out that for our next unit in English, we have to write a paper on a topic that is very debated today. Like the war in Iraq, gay marriage, drug use, etc. I was wondering, having that mind, what do you think would be the best to use?

I personally think that the war in Iraq would be the best one, since it is the biggest issue in our world (United States/my class) today.
You have to realize the majority of your class will write a paper on that topic. Pick something different. One that you're interested in but know little about, so the research you need to do will do you some good.

Everyone will do Iraq.. If you think you have something interesting to say about Iraq go for it but I'd go with something more specific so you can go into more depth like the breaking of alliances as a cause of the iraq war, or the motivations of north koreas nuclear program.

I had a similar assignment a little over a year ago. And while people were picking topics similar that had been beaten to death; abortion, war, etc I decided to do an extremely specific topic 'The use of illegal and legal amphetimines as uppers to keep Air Force pilots awake and focused on long combat missions.'

To this day it is still the best research paper I have ever written.

Toast.1 said:
I had a similar assignment a little over a year ago. And while people were picking topics similar that had been beaten to death; abortion, war, etc I decided to do an extremely specific topic 'The use of illegal and legal amphetimines as uppers to keep Air Force pilots awake and focused on long combat missions.'

To this day it is still the best research paper I have ever written.

mind if i steal it?

lazy fuck.

1. Find your own topic.
2. Write your own assignment.

Lazy fucking kids of today. You need a fucking good clip around the ear.

Mind if I steal it... in-fucking-deed.

You're a waste of space and oxygen. Off yourself now you fuck.

Chrom said:
lazy fuck.

1. Find your own topic.
2. Write your own assignment.

Lazy fucking kids of today. You need a fucking good clip around the ear.

Mind if I steal it... in-fucking-deed.

You're a waste of space and oxygen. Off yourself now you fuck.

Wow, you sir are an idiot. There is nothing wrong with using somebody else's topic. It actually can provide useful on both parts because 1. He could have a different opinion about the topic and 2. It would provide possibly different and newer material about the said topic.

When I do research (in which I am heavily involved in with a course and a work study program on campus) I like to use past people research, particularly research I dont agree with.

Back