[Arranged Marriages] Who would you have ended up with?

Devil Slayer

Veteran XX
Assume arranged marriages were part of our culture. Who would your parents have most likely set you up with? Would it have ended well?

I was thinking of this chick I probably would have gotten stuck with. Parents were friends with hers. About 100 pounds too heavy and annoying as hell.

Interesting to think about.

i know who i would be with if my dad had his way

i dated her on and off for quite some time

shes hot as hell but not for me.

fbgm.gif

With a bailarina from the national ballet school. They are still in love with her and it anoys the fuck out of me when they bring up that I should go back with her. You try to make them understand that we have nothing in common but they still "feel" like she's the right girl.

Weird

NO trust me, they always keep saying how I should marry her one day, and that they can see she would be the perfect one for me...It makes me sick but at the same time I kind of fall for it and think mmmhmm maybe she will change. I don't let them know that of course

NO trust me, they always keep saying how I should marry her one day, and that they can see she would be the perfect one for me...It makes me sick but at the same time I kind of fall for it and think mmmhmm maybe she will change. I don't let them know that of course

People don't change. You are doing the right thing by ignoring them.

Back