Are you the toughest son of a bitch on TW?

Are you the toughest meber?

• Total voters
I'm not bc I just pay other people to do it 4 me when needed

tho I am looking for a new bouncer if any of u yes voters wanna move to guam and make minimum wage plus tips

that would b so cool except wat i heard on bbcnews.com.co.uk/countryofdubai was that on guam there is no bacon so they use white ppl as bacon

vanster was the toughest until flipp left him cowering in the corner calling the cops

Depends what you mean by tough. Not been in a fight since i was about 12. Fairly strong but not at all aggressive. Not done a solid day's manual work in forever. Or household chores for that matter.

Probably have to go with No option but it's close (It's not close).

Rest of you keyboard jockeys carry on dreaming though, at least I'm honest.

Snapple left this place long ago.

Most everyone worth anything has left. Snapple was probably the toughest, now we're down to white supremacists, and me. There will be a day soon, where everyone gets a 404, and on that day, I'll send Rayn a congratulatory cake.

should start listing all the dual accounts

for example hk/togowack

flash/blue_extreme/humdumpin

etc

yea list them all in a separate thread

none may escape the penetrating glare of the Inquisition's light

Snapple left this place long ago.

Most everyone worth anything has left. Snapple was probably the toughest, now we're down to white supremacists, and me. There will be a day soon, where everyone gets a 404, and on that day, I'll send Rayn a congratulatory cake.

i hope u order it from the christian baker who won't do gay wedding cakes

Might as well just put Smiling Canadian in the poll, pretty sure he is No.1

Glare must be No.2 due to armlocking Mitch in front of his family.

Sarca No.3 for chokeslam

I had a couple of dental fillings done without anaesthetic or gas the other year. That's as tough as cheap steak.

Back