Are you okay with giving children the VACCINE?

Are you okay with giving children the VACCINE?

• Total voters
which vaccine r u talking about

MCCevw8.png

lcgYF2u.png

I am now at the point that my child will get no vaccines. My trust in public health is destroyed and will never recover. Self immunity is the best protection. Fuck SCIENCE (which it just twitter and facebook posts and government grants now). Real science is gone, not profitable enough.

I am now at the point that my child will get no vaccines. My trust in public health is destroyed and will never recover. Self immunity is the best protection. Fuck SCIENCE (which it just twitter and facebook posts and government grants now). Real science is gone, not profitable enough.

You don't get out much, do you?

I for one welcome our new military pharmaceutical industrial complex overlords.

Lavan I see you're on board also.

You don't get out much, do you?

Is the red man trusting the government now? Holy shit. Your people could not be shit on more (which is fine by me, but I get it), and you will trust them to drug your kids?

How fucking insane is that? We should be simpatico on this. Instead you want white government officials to give you vaccine blankets!!!

No helping the dumb.

Last edited:

this isn't surprising at all

NEVER EVER EVER TAKING A VACCINE AGAIN. Not for me, not for my wife, not for my daughter.

That time is done.

Good luck everyone with your myocarditis. Have fun with that with children.

if a 4 yr old can take his 5th does of dtap like a man maybe u could sack up n take urs

what is it with grown men and being scared to take 2 doses of a vaccine

and dtap is one that actually sucks to get

Enjoy your shortened lifespan.

We tried to warn you from taking experimental drugs. But, every man has to make his own decision. You made yours and I made mine.

It seems evil to force it on kids, when we have no long term data on a new experimental regime. But, i was wrong again. I didn't expect so many parents would be willing to sacrifice their kids to Moloch. Hail satan and all that.

Meanwhile for me and my family, CHRIST IS KING.

if we are in a simulation
is god the system thats simulating us
or the creators of that system

Enjoy your shortened lifespan.

We tried to warn you from taking experimental drugs. But, every man has to make his own decision. You made yours and I made mine.

It seems evil to force it on kids, when we have no long term data on a new experimental regime. But, i was wrong again. I didn't expect so many parents would be willing to sacrifice their kids to Moloch. Hail satan and all that.

Meanwhile for me and my family, CHRIST IS KING.

Science flew men to the moon.

Religion flew planes into the twin towers.

My kids have had their vax. This Jim Beam idiot is hilarious.

Back