Are you an organ donor?

Are you an organ donor?

• Total voters
Little story for your consideration.

My pop checked out with a stroke. He was at work down in Florida - felt a little disoriented, made it to the hospital, went in for an MRI and that was that. Bled out from the brain stem.

So - my brothers and I got the call and we all immediately caught flights down to FL. He was in a hospital room nice and peaceful. He looked like my dad just as I remembered him when he slept. He even smelled like my dad. His skin felt like my dad.

My brothers and I were ready to make our peace with him and move on. Pull the plug and watch him expire. Be there by his bedside as he passed.

[INSERT SCRATCHING RECORD SOUND HERE]

Not so fast. His new wife, who was a real fucking piece of work had talked him into two things recently -1 - joining the Catholic church and 2 - becoming an organ donor.

Long story short - we ended up staying by his side for around 5 days on life support as he began to bloat and change and smell different. His body began to shut down. What was going on? They were getting all the folks together to do the transplants and it took what seemed like forever to us. It's not like you think - they keep you alive as storage for your parts until they are ready. We were denied the chance to be there as my dad passed.

Now, I am glad that 5 people benefited from his donations. I really am. But at the same time - I fucking hate most people and I loved my dad. And - as a survivor I was denied closure with my own father.

So - just pointing that out for you to think about.

Yeah, brain death is a hard thing for folks to wrap their heads around and accept. Your other organs will begin to fail not long after brain death. Sorry you had to see all that.

No!

First off - these organs are growing in our bodies. Private property starts at your body yet the State believes they have a legal right to dictate that we are not allowed to sell our organs to the highest bidder. The State simply does not have the authority granted to it in the US Constitution to dictate what I can and cannot do with my own body. We hear about this daily in the abortion debate, right?

The organ transplant business is BIG Business; $20 billion yearly industry. Big business to everyone involved in the process except the person giving up a part of them freely. All the doctors, all the 'Non-Profit' Organ Donation Corporations (many are traded on the stock market) and all the insurance companies are making a lot of money off organ donations, everyone except for the poor sap that is freely giving them up for a 'good cause'.

And then we have the poor grieving widow whos significant other just kicked the bucket. Times were hard on this family and his death was untimely and with it, he left her with some debt. She is unable to cover the debt and worse, cover the costs of a funeral, yet the doctors and organ/tissue donation corporations are lining up, ready to part this person body out so they can get a new Maserati. Now, this poor widow can't even pay for a funeral when these organ donations can easily cover the funeral and all his debt, but the State say's she's shit outta luck. "Too bad, so sad, I'm glad, you're dead," said everyone involved in the organ donation industry.

And this is repeated over and over in the United States. It's a HUGE racket.

Demand for Body Parts Fuel BOoming Trade
Body Donors Fueling A Booming Business
No one knows ... what tissue banking is
Is tissue taken from the body at the hospital, a funeral home or morgue? There's a facility fee. Is the body moved? There's a transportation fee. A procurement team takes the body parts. That's another fee. Then companies take the parts and turn them into scores of medical products.

"And no one talks about, you know, the gorilla in the room. And the gorilla is how much money everybody's making. I'm just being honest," Mastromarino says.​
The Billion-Dollar Body Parts Industry: Medical Research alongside Greed and Corruption
$2B a year in sales depends on benevolence of tissue donor families, companies admit
“Lots of money. The organ donation industry is a $20 billion a year — billion with a ‘B’ — industry,”

Last edited:
Yeah so like I said. Kike docs let folks die and then harvest the organs. MAYO, and several other well known hospitals are fucking notorious for that shit.

ya

so if u don't like ppl and want 2 maximize the harm when ur gone, give up the organs 2 help increase the numbers and make the world more miserable for all the assholes who r still hanging around and breeding

I was, but I'm unsure if they removed me from the list when i was diagnosed with cancer.

ya

so if u don't like ppl and want 2 maximize the harm when ur gone, give up the organs 2 help increase the numbers and make the world more miserable for all the assholes who r still hanging around and breeding

Woah brb signing up

yes and no

if i die in the US, then yes, my mostly worthless organs will go to whoever needs em. kidney, liver, lungs and heart are a no-go but my eyes are incredible so i hope someone gets those

in jpn im not even allowed to donate blood despite being AB- because i have tattoos and theyre like OMG NO WAY

Yeah, brain death is a hard thing for folks to wrap their heads around and accept. Your other organs will begin to fail not long after brain death. Sorry you had to see all that.

I guess my advice to anyone who is a donor is let anyone who might be left behind know in advance so they can have an idea of what they might be in for as far as your end-of-life sequence goes.

Bottom line is that the world is full of fucking Asshats and Angels. Asshats turn everything into profit. Angels actually give a shit about other people/entities.

No!

And then we have the poor grieving widow whos significant other just kicked the bucket. Times were hard on this family and his death was untimely and with it, he left her with some debt. She is unable to cover the debt and worse, cover the costs of a funeral, yet the doctors and organ/tissue donation corporations are lining up, ready to part this person body out so they can get a new Maserati. Now, this poor widow can't even pay for a funeral when these organ donations can easily cover the funeral and all his debt, but the State say's she's shit outta luck. "Too bad, so sad, I'm glad, you're dead," said everyone involved in the organ donation industry.

gonna stop you right here because this is a good time to say
DONT BE A FUCKING RETARD AND GET SOME FUCKING LIFE INSURANCE YOU IDIOTS

We're always presented the 'Sarah McLaughlin puppy scenario' where some 8 year old girl suffers a tragic accident but thanks to a donor she gets to live the rest of her life with the gift of sight. No doubt we'd all sign up for that.

But if I were to rate the general population based on the average person's driving skills or people I've interacted with throughout the course of business or encountered online; I'd give a firm no on the organ donation. Most people in this world are not worth saving and it seems to be a statistic which is trending exponentially upwards.

If you're a donor and you knew ahead of time that your organ(s) would go to one of those BLM or SJW/Gender-fuild protesting idiots, would you still approve?
yes...? are you a sociopathic rage monster?

you're dead. who cares

Back