Are smartphones an addiction

Its_a_trap.jpg

I don't miss making small talk in line or in waiting rooms.

Calling it anti-social to bust out your phone in those situations is ridiculous.

Especially the games, holy fuck they are terribad. People ask me why I don't want to play games on my phone and it's just like derp; these fucking games are terrible compared to what's on steam.
Don't even get me started on games. For the past year every game analyst has been saying "smartphones will kill portable gaming and consoles" yet I have not played a single game I've liked on a smartphone. Most of them remind me of shitty facebook games with microtransactions.

I just don't understand what everyone is gibbering about. Smartphones and their software are generally garbage.

Yikes we have become our parents!

I think we are parroting exactly what our grandparents and parents would have said when television started and of course the radio/phonograph before that.

There's nothing new in the world.

Those damn kids are gonna turn out no good!
Quite possibly they were right.

im lightly addicted to facebook, tribalwar, gmail, and imgur. I check that shit every 5-10 minutes when im not actively doing anything. After about half an hour of checking and realizing that nothing is new Ill get bored and actually go do something.

This is why I dont increase my things to check on facebook or add other websites to check.

Don't even get me started on games. For the past year every game analyst has been saying "smartphones will kill portable gaming and consoles" yet I have not played a single game I've liked on a smartphone. Most of them remind me of shitty facebook games with microtransactions.

I just don't understand what everyone is gibbering about. Smartphones and their software are generally garbage.

The controls on every single game I've played have been absolutely horrendous. I got tired of that shit in like a week or two.

Back