April TW Drinking Log

Probably 50 beers.

25 mixed drinks

5 shots

I don't know. I think those numbers are close. I don't take too many shots but I will if the crowd says "take shots"

I'm talking about April in general, not tonight

Head trauma? Nah, they just needed to open my skull to check to make sure my brain was really as huge as they thought.

It was.

I drank two 40's of colt 45 and coached up my softball team. How the fuck was I coach being drunk as shit? I paid the money fuckers. We won. I was drunk but I made the plays in the field because I'm a motherfucking baller.

Came back and drank 10-12 beers. You know, shit happens.

I just laugh at you fucks that think you can drink.

Clearly you haven't drank with the likes of ME

I know every pansy in the world tells "back in the day" stories of greatness, but back in the day, I could totally outdrink regular drinkers that were much larger than me. For my weight, I've never met anyone that could hold with me. But that's a done deal, so we'll just have to muse on how a contest might have turned out.

I know every pansy in the world tells "back in the day" stories of greatness, but back in the day, I could totally outdrink regular drinkers that were much larger than me. For my weight, I've never met anyone that could hold with me. But that's a done deal, so we'll just have to muse on how a contest might have turned out.

When I come back to visit my family this summer we're gonna meet in Madison and hash this one out.

I'm certainly up for the discussion, but we'll have no way to actually test it. But yeah, when you're back this way, let me know. I dig Madison, and am always up for a drive down.

since april started two bottles of french wine, one's a chauteauneuf du pape, and the other's a chauteau de l'estange

Back