[AP] Hillary to Concede [not for real]

lol CNN got on the wrong boat

wrongboatwl6.jpg

Whatta bitch, now she is saying that she isn't conceding the race. She is just admitting the voters voted more for Obama to get him the nomination and she needs the super delegates to push her over!

As I've said before, with all the bad feelings about our foreign policy at the handle of hitlerbush, all the democratic party had to do was put up a white man to run. Instant winner. So who are their top runners? :sigh:

As I've said before, with all the bad feelings about our foreign policy at the handle of hitlerbush, all the democratic party had to do was put up a white man to run. Instant winner. So who are their top runners? :sigh:

No one ever said Democrats are intelligent.

Democrats are more deep thinkers than the Grand Old Party. Democrats think first then act...unlike the GOP acting first and then thinking about it. ie: the war in Iraq.

We would have never gone to War had Bush not pushed for it so hard.

Yeah, democrats just can't accept the fact that there's a shitload of states between the coasts. Instead they choose to write those people off as "white trash, hicks, etc." and run candidates that they know have no chance in any of these states.

God I miss Slick Willy...

I don't see why this matters.
They should just give McCain the presidency since the democrats don't stand a chance (yet again.)

Back