Anyone play online poker still?

i'll delete a good nine characters from your message to make it make sense.

i have 6 million 'play chips' on both pokerstars and fulltilt. i played with money 2 times. the burns i got were beyond ridiculous. astronomically unlikely. and not even cause i failed at pushing out chasers. i bet hard and fuck-dummies called and got their miracle card.

i won't respond again to this thread but if you enjoy and appreciate poker i leave with one bit of advice:

PLAY IN PERSON. DO NOT PLAY POKER ONLINE. you can't trust ANY company.

also sidharth, 300 bucks. totally serious on this.

lmao, you wont post in the thread anymore more because youre a fucking idiot

tell me more about your play chips

you can play on Carbon poker(or any Merge network site) and Bovada(formerly Bodog). But I wouldn't put too much money on the sites, you'll risk them getting shut down like stars and ftp.

Ultimate Poker is definitely Nevada only. You can't play unless you're playing from a Nevada IP.

SWQ is another option if you're already in on the bitcoin thing, but player pool is pretty small and I wouldn't bother unless you've already got some BTC to play with.

Hello Banshee.

Merge was the biggest network for U.S. players, then Lock poker jumped ship to the Cake network which is now Revolution. Now Merge still has some of it's main skins, but iirc many players and Lock skin moved off to other networks because I think Merge stopped processing cashouts to U.S. players or their processors said fuck you, either way it was a no go to cashout. Black Chip Poker also moved networks from Merge to Yatahay network, which is now calling the Winning Poker Network. (Get to this in last paragraph)

Bovada aka old Bodog poker site, at least to my knowledge, allows most U.S. players to play. There is a small handful of states that are blocked to certain networks because they have increased legislation against online poker/gambling so be aware of that. I did not like Bovada because every player you play with is anonymous, it's set up that way and you can't tell who you're sitting with ever. (unless this changed) At one point someone found a security hack to get by this and it got bad publicity etc etc.

Here and there I play on the Winning Poker Network, which is now Black Chip Poker, America's Cardroom, which used to be the old Doyle's Room on Merge, and I believe True poker which used to be on the old cake network. On top of these main skins they also include all of the large online bookmaker sites that run on the same network to include 5dimes, Bookmaker, Legends, BetDSI, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I've heard cashing out is good on BCP and ACR, they have P2P transfer on both MG and WU, and I think they have a new debit card feature set up. They may or may not have some version of a bank wire, I'm not sure. I play on this network sparingly through my 5dimes account, and the cashout features are great on this (and others I'm sure) bookie site, because I'm even from WA, the most heavily legislated [anti] online poker state in the U.S., and the only thing that is blocked for me is the Fed Ex check by mail, still have all the other options to include a bank wire.

Only downside to the large bookmaker sites on their poker skins is they limit the amount of money sports bettors can gamble on poker... the largest cash tables they have are 2/4, basically I can't see the 3/6+ tables that are available for BCP, True, and ACR.

/end effort post, and good luck.

Also:

The old Cake network now known as Revolution which is the Lock skin and Cake skin and others, I am not too familiar with. They and Winning poker network are the top options volume wise for sng/cash/mtt's for U.S. players. Lots of drama lately on 2+2 though regarding the future of Lock and it's cashouts, I know in the Marketplace people are selling Lock money for ridiculous amounts, like .55 on the $1.00 because it's been so hard to get off the site lately. Just a heads up, but I don't play there.

you can play on Carbon poker(or any Merge network site) and Bovada(formerly Bodog). But I wouldn't put too much money on the sites, you'll risk them getting shut down like stars and ftp.

Ultimate Poker is definitely Nevada only. You can't play unless you're playing from a Nevada IP.

SWQ is another option if you're already in on the bitcoin thing, but player pool is pretty small and I wouldn't bother unless you've already got some BTC to play with.

Sounds like a good idea to setup some proxies in Nevada. Scooby get on this. Start selling access.

why does my gobmint care if i piss away my monies on online poker? this place is a joke now. and whats worse is i live in utah, so i have to drink 9000 beers to even feel buzzed!
FUCK YoU MoRMONS!!! FUCK YoU NANNY GUBMINT!!!

i'll delete a good nine characters from your message to make it make sense.

i have 6 million 'play chips' on both pokerstars and fulltilt. i played with money 2 times. the burns i got were beyond ridiculous. astronomically unlikely. and not even cause i failed at pushing out chasers. i bet hard and fuck-dummies called and got their miracle card.

i won't respond again to this thread but if you enjoy and appreciate poker i leave with one bit of advice:

PLAY IN PERSON. DO NOT PLAY POKER ONLINE. you can't trust ANY company.

also sidharth, 300 bucks. totally serious on this.

:lol: duly noted

rushstats.jpg

rushgraph.jpg

My last hurrah before they shut it all down :( Was messing around with super aggro style on FTP's rush tables. :lol: @ 3b% of 18% and VPIP/PFR of 28/26

:bigthumb:

Hey, been a minute man. Thx for the info. Any of the old people still doing mirc? #thenuts I havent been on mirc in years.

Hello Banshee.

Merge was the biggest network for U.S. players, then Lock poker jumped ship to the Cake network which is now Revolution. Now Merge still has some of it's main skins, but iirc many players and Lock skin moved off to other networks because I think Merge stopped processing cashouts to U.S. players or their processors said fuck you, either way it was a no go to cashout. Black Chip Poker also moved networks from Merge to Yatahay network, which is now calling the Winning Poker Network. (Get to this in last paragraph)

Bovada aka old Bodog poker site, at least to my knowledge, allows most U.S. players to play. There is a small handful of states that are blocked to certain networks because they have increased legislation against online poker/gambling so be aware of that. I did not like Bovada because every player you play with is anonymous, it's set up that way and you can't tell who you're sitting with ever. (unless this changed) At one point someone found a security hack to get by this and it got bad publicity etc etc.

Here and there I play on the Winning Poker Network, which is now Black Chip Poker, America's Cardroom, which used to be the old Doyle's Room on Merge, and I believe True poker which used to be on the old cake network. On top of these main skins they also include all of the large online bookmaker sites that run on the same network to include 5dimes, Bookmaker, Legends, BetDSI, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I've heard cashing out is good on BCP and ACR, they have P2P transfer on both MG and WU, and I think they have a new debit card feature set up. They may or may not have some version of a bank wire, I'm not sure. I play on this network sparingly through my 5dimes account, and the cashout features are great on this (and others I'm sure) bookie site, because I'm even from WA, the most heavily legislated [anti] online poker state in the U.S., and the only thing that is blocked for me is the Fed Ex check by mail, still have all the other options to include a bank wire.

Only downside to the large bookmaker sites on their poker skins is they limit the amount of money sports bettors can gamble on poker... the largest cash tables they have are 2/4, basically I can't see the 3/6+ tables that are available for BCP, True, and ACR.

/end effort post, and good luck.

Thanks for the info. Your name really Rolo or are you another who changed your name? I cant tell who is who now a days on here since I took so much time off.

rushstats.jpg

rushgraph.jpg

My last hurrah before they shut it all down :( Was messing around with super aggro style on FTP's rush tables. :lol: @ 3b% of 18% and VPIP/PFR of 28/26

is this a fucking joke or did u really play 110,000 hands of online poker just to win $3k?

They ever figure out how to get the U.S. Full Tilt players their money from their accounts or is that still up in the air?

Poker craze is over. Pretty much every online site got busted for fraud. Organized crime sets up a server overseas to launder money, gets poker people to do it for them and shut it down when the heat shows up. Players lose everything they had made. I only play low limit poker now in Vegas, hit up Walgreens first and keep a bottle in the room and make trips upstairs whenever I need to top off.

Poker craze is over.

Despite having to kick out all the American players, Pokerstars gets 300,000 players online on a Sunday night, just like they did before they kicked out all the American players.

So yeah, it's over :rolleyes:

Hey, been a minute man. Thx for the info. Any of the old people still doing mirc? #thenuts I havent been on mirc in years.

I doubt it. I haven't been on irc in a few years either. Luckily I got all my money off the poker sites a few months before black friday and stopped playing for a bit. Getting back into it but now I'm lucky enough to live within half an hour of the 2nd biggest poker room in the country(Foxwoods), so thats helped ease the pain of not having readily available online poker anymore. I've found I really enjoy the live game, even though it takes pretty much an entire day to get a solid session in.

Back