Anyone need a Frost Tank DK and Holy Priest?

how is dragon soul not best in slot for you?

I use sundial/dying curse, both are fairly to best in slot, wouldn't mind dragon soul over sundial though

Reroll Alliance

I already did that with my co-worker since all the horde guilds raid too early. So I went back to my 70 rogue and 63 warrior. And I found the alliance really jew your ass on gold in the Tundra. I got maybe a dozen quests done and only got maybe 10g or so from them. Horde-side everything gives you at least 8g to 10g a turn-in. It also sucks in that since I did every Horde quest in all the Northrend zones I know the places Horde tread simply to be pricks, you know spots now quests occur or any real gathering resources are and they simply hang out to gank the incoming 70 - 73s.

I already did that with my co-worker since all the horde guilds raid too early. So I went back to my 70 rogue and 63 warrior. And I found the alliance really jew your ass on gold in the Tundra. I got maybe a dozen quests done and only got maybe 10g or so from them. Horde-side everything gives you at least 8g to 10g a turn-in. It also sucks in that since I did every Horde quest in all the Northrend zones I know the places Horde tread simply to be pricks, you know spots now quests occur or any real gathering resources are and they simply hang out to gank the incoming 70 - 73s.

Please explain how this has anything to do with them rolling alliance for raiding?

Please explain how this has anything to do with them rolling alliance for raiding?

Our horde realm Bonechewer didn't have any raiding guilds that raided at times we wanted (10pm+) and we saw more than a few later evening raiding guilds on our alliance realm (Smolderthorn). Ergo...

Our horde realm Bonechewer didn't have any raiding guilds that raided at times we wanted (10pm+) and we saw more than a few later evening raiding guilds on our alliance realm (Smolderthorn). Ergo...

Actually, this response was better than I expected lol.

I wander off on tangents a lot, this doesn't mean I forget the original topic. And I'm a bad PvP'er I'll admit to that. But that doesn't seem to say too much either way since there's a lot of consensus WoWs PvP is largely broken and unbalanced.

I wander off on tangents a lot, this doesn't mean I forget the original topic. And I'm a bad PvP'er I'll admit to that. But that doesn't seem to say too much either way since there's a lot of consensus WoWs PvP is largely broken and unbalanced.

Its not always very balanced or working like you've said, but its not always as bad as everyone says.

I'd say it is somewhere in the middle. Although I believe I am a good pvper, my first love for this game is raiding and it saddens me to see only three new bosses to this game when the expansion came out.

I hope Ulduar isn't a complete disappointment because I would probably cut down on my playing time drastically if not completely if next content isn't spectacular.

I hope Ulduar isn't a complete disappointment because I would probably cut down on my playing time drastically if not completely if next content isn't spectacular.

Agreed.

As it stands currently, I only log on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, maybe an occasional Thursday (10mans? YES!) for 2-3 hours to raid. Log off. Repeat next week. Hopefully Ulduar presents a challenge.

I also would like to see better from Ulduar. They still need to do some shit with Uldum too, hope they tie that in. While OS is interesting and quick (usually) I find it a bit annoying there really isn't any real lore for that place. Just seems like, "Well those blackies are down there doing some stuff with Twilight, clearly they're up to no good! We need you to go down there and kill them all!" Even EoE looked a bit slapped together without much structure. The Nexus and Occulus, while interesting, didn't seem to mesh well at all with EoE.

I get the feeling they made this great stuff up to lvl 80, and then petered out or maybe assumed the re-tooled Naxx would carry it.

EoE had substance if you finished the Coldarra chains.

And did, and yes it did. The thing is you have at least 8 - 10 levels between doing the normal Nexus to Occulus and EoE. You go and do it and you come back at 80 and there's really no other content, nothing to tie it in during the gap you were away. Could have made some quest series where the blues are pushing onto Wyrmrest Temple, or maybe Malygos finds the shield and now you have to defend it. Or even possibly some rogue blues/Kirin Tor are taking a stand at the blue shrine. And maybe a quest where they try to get access to the Eye and figure you would need an eye from an ancient blue dragon (where Sapphiron would come in).

I mean they could have done something else to say, "Hey remember when you did the Nexus back at 70 - 72? It's relevant now!"

Back