anyone ever successfully escaped the "friend zone"

Pr0d|gE

Veteran XV
i'm just curious if any of you e-studs have ever befriended a girl and then wanted something more and actually achieved it. if so, any tips?

yes, but we werent friends for long before it turned into something more. she gave me the whole "I just want to be friends" line but I convinced her otherwise.

outside of that one occurrence though, never.

"I just want to be friends" is just another way rejecting losers without outright saying "no."

the friend zone is a fiction created to let guys down easy.

this way they still get free drinks and attention but don't have to put out.

For the past year and a half, I have been working on a plan to escape the friend zone.

It's still not perfected, but I think I'll be able to put this plan into action sometime early 2010. Wish me luck!

the friend zone isnt fiction, its where girls put the guys that they want to have as backup plans in the event that they dont get anything better.

alcohol and tears are the only way out of the friend zone, played together (she gets the alcohol, you do the tears)

"I just want to be friends" is just another way rejecting losers without outright saying "no."

the friend zone is a fiction created to let guys down easy.

this way they still get free drinks and attention but don't have to put out.

sums it up nicely

dont put up with it, walk away

women like maintain a petting zoo of cuddle bitches

making a run for the fence in order to escape the zoo is the best way to get her attention if anything is gonna happen

and if she doesnt chase you, fuck it

Back