Anyone else get sick after flu shot?

flu shots are stupid. there's a chance you'll have bad reaction and they only cover the strains that they basically guess are going to most prevalent in the coming season.

in the military i was forced to take the flu shot. those assholes.

i never get one and i do fine. i haven't been sick with the flu in probably 5 years. a very healthy, nutritious diet and exercise is key to my strong immune system.

I don't take the flu shot either. Eat healthy, and wash hands often. Every time I walk into the office, the first place I go is the bathroom to wash my hands. I open the bathroom door using the paper towel I just used to dry my hands. I don't touch anything else on the way to my cube. So the only thing I'm touching at work is my own keyboard, mouse, and iPhone. I don't touch my face.

I take a flu shot. I eat garbage, but take a multivitamin, and I don't own soap. I shake hands and kiss coworkers often. I brush my hippie hair out of my face all day.

But a had a flu shot, so I won't be sick.

tumblr_inline_ml9oj4kxrr1qz4rgp.gif

I went to the doc the other day and he asked me if I had gotten a flu shot. I told him no because I kept getting sick everytime I got one and he told me that it is probably a reaction to what it is made from.

I quit getting flu shots, because of this very reason.

I don't take the flu shot either. Eat healthy, and wash hands often. Every time I walk into the office, the first place I go is the bathroom to wash my hands. I open the bathroom door using the paper towel I just used to dry my hands. I don't touch anything else on the way to my cube. So the only thing I'm touching at work is my own keyboard, mouse, and iPhone. I don't touch my face.

you're joking. you must have taken the flu shot at least once.

Got flu shot few days ago and I've been feeling like shit. Doctor told me flu shot doesn't get you sick, bullshit.

I hate doctors.

Yeah, I'd be going with Jenny McCarthy on this too, good call. I hope your autism isn't too bad, if you just got a little shot the retardation shouldn't be severe. Best of luck and remember: celebrities with conspiracy theories > anyone that graduated medical school.

every time I got the flu shot my iq dropped by like 20 points.

and then Jenny McCarthy gave me a butterfly and told me it would be ok.

nite I'm retarded.

the DVD

Back