anyone else a pastor?

Requiem

Contributor
Veteran XV
about to apply to be ordained online to marry a friend. anyone else do this and have experience? I am pretty pumped to have the title of pastor the rest of my life for a low fee of 85 bucks!

JesusLOL.jpg

my devoutly atheist uncle did that so he could marry my wife and i. he's very proud to be a pastor/minister/whatever that online chuch makes you

P.S. why would you waste any amount of your time becoming a fake?

Its not uncommon for engaged couples to ask their friends to become ordained so they can be married by a buddy rather than a stranger. Mostly non-religious couples I think. It just makes it legal, and fast. Probably cheaper too??

I realized that youre only 18 so from here on out im going to be nice and educate you

Last edited:
That might actually be worth it just for how much I would amuse myself by being able to put that on my resume/say it in introductions. And who knows when it might come in handy :lol:

Do they basically just charge you then email you a certificate? Or is there an actual process you need to go through?

One of my brothers friends drivers license is a picture of him dressed like a priest. He is NO priest, the guy is AWESOME, and I guarantee he has never got a ticket.

gf's brother is a pastor, cool guy

her other brother is the pushy douche who wants to tell me what to do and how to live, odd how that works

Back