Anybody use the red recolored Dragonstalker?

Vampire

Veteran XV
Not sure how many hunters we got here.

Reason I ask, is I reformatted last night, but didn't back up my custom coloring. Looks like Blizzard went around the 'net and made everybody take down any links to custom texture files for armor.

So if someone has the DS Red recoloring (it's red/black), please let me know :D

Currently using concept colors in the meantime, to avoid the horrible barneystalker.

SimpleTranq (for announcement of tranq hits, misses, next person in line)
Zhunter (for the ztranq bars--shows the other hunter's cooldowns, if they're frozen aka chromag, if they missed, etc.)
Aimedshot casting bar
Trap timers
Aggrogain

This SS is from a while back, but I still use the same layout...it's a little cluttered but it does what I need and it's a bit o' eye-candy when I get really bored
alphanewui7nw.jpg

It's a compilation I put together using a bunch of Discord/UUI art, bars, etc.

Swamp Kitten said:
SimpleTranq (for announcement of tranq hits, misses, next person in line)
Zhunter (for the ztranq bars--shows the other hunter's cooldowns, if they're frozen aka chromag, if they missed, etc.)
Aimedshot casting bar
Trap timers
Aggrogain

This SS is from a while back, but I still use the same layout...it's a little cluttered but it does what I need and it's a bit o' eye-candy when I get really bored
alphanewui7nw.jpg

It's a compilation I put together using a bunch of Discord/UUI art, bars, etc.
lemme guess, you play on a RP server

LOL RP LOL
no I'm not on an RP server

The giant buttons I switch in and out, depending on what I'm doing... PvP/Raid, etc.

I got really bored and sick of the standard Blizzard UI that I had used since beta, so I put together a ridiculously extravagent UI. I have another one set up that's incredibly simple, with just a few buttons, but I just haven't gotten around to replacing everything. Basically, it's just a hold-over until 1.11 when I have to delete my AddOn's folder and just go back to a few timer bars and CTRaid :shrug:

Back