Any UWash students or grads?

shepherd

Veteran X
Im pretty sure ill end up at university of washington next year. Can anyone tell me about their experience there? Or just info in general about the school

The Pac 10 employs the hottest cheerleaders of any of the major conferences. This is due to the fact that their teams suck so bad they figure the fans need something worth watching.

Fool said:
The Pac 10 employs the hottest cheerleaders of any of the major conferences. This is due to the fact that their teams suck so bad they figure the fans need something worth watching.

Lemme guess, you're from a Big 10 school?

I love it when the Pac-10 gets so much shit but yet wins the BCS year after year. Yes, some of the teams do suck (including the univesity I go to). Let's just say we tend to Coug it.

But there are some standout teams. CAL, UCLA, UofO, and USC have good records.

RF Tesla said:
Lemme guess, you're from a Big 10 school?

I love it when the Pac-10 gets so much shit but yet wins the BCS year after year. Yes, some of the teams do suck (including the univesity I go to). Let's just say we tend to Coug it.

But there are some standout teams. CAL, UCLA, UofO, and USC have good records.

Year after Year? The Pac 10 has only won the BCS once genius.

Just so you're not confused:

98: Tennessee
99: FSU
00: OU
01: Miami
02: Ohio St
03: LSU
04: USC
05: Texas

UW is good times. Fuck the haters, let 'em rot in their jealousy. Our football team kinda sucks right now and I'm not too confident in Ty. Our B-ball team is rocking though.

Sean said:
UW is good times. Fuck the haters, let 'em rot in their jealousy. Our football team kinda sucks right now and I'm not too confident in Ty. Our B-ball team is rocking though.

Are you guys playing San Jose State once again so you can get a win on the board? Willingham is a disaster, he drove ND's team into the ground.

See you at the Apple Cup.

RF Tesla said:
Are you guys playing San Jose State once again so you can get a win on the board? Willingham is a disaster, he drove ND's team into the ground.

See you at the Apple Cup.
You go to Wazzu? HAHAHA.

How many national championships do you guys have in anything?

Back