Any TWers going to the TOOL show in DFW?

tried to get tickets to the denver show.. was online right at 10:00am refreshing the page.. logged in ready. soon as the tickets were available i tried to get 1 and they were already sold out. fucking crazy. and disappointing...

Lurk said:
tried to get tickets to the boston show.. was online right at 10:00am refreshing the page.. logged in ready. soon as the tickets were available i tried to get 1 and they were already sold out. fucking crazy. and disappointing...

my roommate went down to the orpheum this morning to get tickets and people had already been in line since 2:30am
I tried to get them via internet and same deal....meanwhile tickets are instantly showing up at stubhub.com and other ticket "brokers"

fucking bullshit

Lurk said:
tried to get tickets to the denver show.. was online right at 10:00am refreshing the page.. logged in ready. soon as the tickets were available i tried to get 1 and they were already sold out. fucking crazy. and disappointing...

same shit happened to me just now (for the oakland show), and the other six people that were going with me.

i find it pretty fucking hard to believe that now one out of us 6 could get a single fucking ticket when we're all f5'ing @ 9:59am.

Paladin-5 said:
meanwhile tickets are instantly showing up at stubhub.com and other ticket "brokers"

fucking bullshit

what the nigger fuckign shit is that? i just went to stubhub and there are a shitload of tickets for the show that just "sold out".

Seriously I think (hope) that Ticketmaster's broken. IMMEDIATELY after they went on sale, they were sold out. I can't believe they REALLY disappeared that quickly.

kyuss said:
what the nigger fuckign shit is that? i just went to stubhub and there are a shitload of tickets for the show that just "sold out".

for 4 times (or more) of face value to boot

|Blitzkrieg| said:
Seriously I think (hope) that Ticketmaster's broken. IMMEDIATELY after they went on sale, they were sold out. I can't believe they REALLY disappeared that quickly.

it looks like ticketmaster is selling to stubhub early, then stubhub doubles the face value and sells on their own site. how else would stubhub have so many tickets right next to eachother?

kyuss said:
it looks like ticketmaster is selling to stubhub early, then stubhub doubles the face value and sells on their own site. how else would stubhub have so many tickets right next to eachother?
They don't actually HAVE the tickets, they "presell" them on the idea that they will have the tickets come 10am.

If Ticketmaster fucks up on them though, they may potentially sell tickets they don't actually have. Ticketmaster said there was no presale at all (not that I necessarily believe that, just sayin)...

The ones in Phoenix are 400 each (Pair sold together only) for 26th row. Who the fuck would pay that?

...and now they're gone. wtf.

Paladin-5 said:
my roommate went down to the orpheum this morning to get tickets and people had already been in line since 2:30am
I tried to get them via internet and same deal....meanwhile tickets are instantly showing up at stubhub.com and other ticket "brokers"

fucking bullshit

I feel your pain but the tickets getting on stubhub were bought by the peeps waiting inline at 2:30 am, I dont see how thats bullshit. They obviously wanted to make money more then you wanted to see the show

Back