Any TW parents deal with IEP's?

gibsonic

Veteran X
We are probably going to end up in a legal battle over changes the school system is trying to force on us that contradict a standing IEP.

Anyone deal with these much?

Individualized Education Program
306287411_s.jpg

We have a whole software package that runs on a couple servers that's dedicated all to IEPs, I fucking hate them and the public sector! :)

What do you need to know? I work in a special edication district. From what it sounds, tho, the district can make any changes it wants, but it still must comply with the standing IEP until the IEP is changed.

Maby if you didnt give 35% of your income to the church paying those charges wouldnt be such a big deal.

yes, but my experience is just for my local school board, your board will probably be different.

my only advise would be to contact a local group of parents with disabled kids

good luck

I beleive it is when they seperate the Disabled kids from the normal kids. We had this at my High School.

We however didn't at my elementry or middle school and they would get quite distracting.

Maby if you didnt give 35% of your income to the church paying those charges wouldnt be such a big deal.

Maybe if IEP's existed when you were younger you wouldnt have turned out to be such a extremely large douche.

No seriously, Im starting to understand why everyone here hates you.

They don't always separate them. It just allows kids who need extra help, modifications in the program or timing or what have you, the opportunity to have those needs addressed and succeed.

Back