ANY MORE QUESTIONS???

Hell no it was one of the best chase weapons

What really fucked it over.... AND ONLINE GAMING TO CHEATING IN GENRAL WERE INTERLOPER HACKS....

THAT IS... PREDICTIVE ALGORITHMS.... HEH THEN HACKS... THEN UH.... OH SHIT HI THERE BOTNET AI.... WTF IS THIS SQUIDGAME SHIT....

lol funny how many times have you tried now??? LOLZ YOU THINK I ACTUALLY WENT TO CHINA????

oh look.... China and India are playing monopoly with property in Texas.... GUESS I'LL JUST START FORTIFYING MY HOUSE UP..... BACK IN 2019 WHEN COVID STARTED.....

CURRENTLY IN 2022.... HI THERE TDUB.... YOU GUYS GET SUCKED UP INTO THAT CHINESE SQUID HOLE??? LOLZ

Did I mention me and Rayn got TW captured when we saw Voltron in the 9/11 cloud on CNN on the day of 9/11/01??? I told him to goatse the fucking media because they HOT LINKED OUR DAMN WEBSITE AND TOOK IT DOWN

SO RAYN GOATSE THEM (TW HAD MORE BANDWIDTH THAN CNN AT THE TIME, BELIEVE IT OR NOT)

AND THEN RAYN DISAPPEAR.... I GO HACK AND SNIPING.... GET IT????

THINK 3D.... WHEEL OF TIME AND ALL... 1984.... JAMES BOND... INDIANA JONES... YEAH...THE WITCHER EVEN IT GOES BACK TO BABYLON GUYS....

I have a boomer question but I'm actually Genx.

With photos on the net, you know that thing people do with multiple lense camera phones that makes a photo that looks kind of 3D? WTF is that called? My son has this new phone with multiple lenses and I want him to do some photos like that of a couple things and well.. he's a young teenage and he tells me to FO and stop talking to him. 3d like you can shift it a little left and right and it looks like it's 3d. Not the globe panoramic thing that's different.

If I can use some of his language maybe I can get him to do it. "Hey yeet your gronk dab eshay with your cam at my mountain bike bruh".

i never did hear if Run and Gun cheated. I have heard consistently, that IE, [FTM] and 5150 did not. NuTz were obvious and admitted cheats, and I have heard whispers about South Side Stoners cheating, but nothing confirmed, and Scooby and Rasta aren't talking.

I have a boomer question but I'm actually Genx.

With photos on the net, you know that thing people do with multiple lense camera phones that makes a photo that looks kind of 3D? WTF is that called? My son has this new phone with multiple lenses and I want him to do some photos like that of a couple things and well.. he's a young teenage and he tells me to FO and stop talking to him. 3d like you can shift it a little left and right and it looks like it's 3d. Not the globe panoramic thing that's different.

If I can use some of his language maybe I can get him to do it. "Hey yeet your gronk dab eshay with your cam at my mountain bike bruh".

:rofl:

Don't feed him for a while. :deal:
Treat him like a stranger
and see what happens.

I gave Tehvul a Dad's tough love
and he ran off as soon as he reached 16.

Best thing it ever happened to me. :clap: ........ peace and quiet.

But thing is after supposedly being grown up :razz:
he comes back like a BAD RASH asking $$$ to help buy stuff for his family.

Stay strong. ........ K?

Rayn once chided me for not being a all the way supporting father. :razz:

But Rayn NEVER had a bad bad son like the Punkin Tehvul.

Last edited:
Back