any bros playin war thunder

its repetitive like every combat sim and its p2w but good pilots can still trump the big spenders from what i can tell

if u had 2-3 decent bros that stuck together u could dominate this game tho

i havent played ne thing but arcade tho so who knows

i dont see how its pay to win unless your definition of pay to win is racing up to the jet line as fast as possible with money but the jet tiers are unfun as hell anyway just stick to coolguy virtual planes like bf109s and juggs

i fly tier 1 with my bros

it's pretty fun, nothing too crazy nuts and i down tier 2s all the time cuz people suck at planing

i dont see how its pay to win unless your definition of pay to win is racing up to the jet line as fast as possible with money but the jet tiers are unfun as hell anyway just stick to coolguy virtual planes like bf109s and juggs

there are quite a few OP planes that are only available with money.. When you have groups of paid planes vs non paid planes it gets pretty boring. Mouse Aim is pretty OP

I play this game sometimes.

If anyone was into WW2 flight sims back in the day like Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe and shit this game gives a pretty good fix and you don't have to use a joystick

realistic yes but playing with some shitty starter plane and getting 1 shot killed for weeks on end pretty much kill it for all new players. It wasnt bad when it was first out because everyone had to grind but the longer it was out the more end game planes per map and it doesnt seem to balance teams at all so you will get all starter planes on one team all end tier planes on another..

Its fun though dont get me wrong

Back