Another battlefield 2 gameplay trailer.

Tahnit

Veteran XV
FUCK meant Battlefield 3. Im drunk. If an admin could kindly change the thread title that would be great.

This actually shows it being played on a PC. With NPC chatter and PC UI.

It looks as if DICE is really taking the PC seriously this time.

Dude you wouldn't believe it but I've actually seen montages of BF2 multiplayer already. Fuckin hackers are getting insane

ya I noticed, especially the part with the sitrep, good sound stage.

The voice acting is also really good. They sound like real soldiers and not just CoD stereotypes. All of the environmental audio sounded so real and even distant sounds were spot on.

If i were activision I would be afraid. Very afraid. All EA has to do is show this stuff on TV and thats the end. This is far more realistic than CoD has ever been.

The voice acting is also really good. They sound like real soldiers and not just CoD stereotypes. All of the environmental audio sounded so real and even distant sounds were spot on.

If i were activision I would be afraid. Very afraid. All EA has to do is show this stuff on TV and thats the end. This is far more realistic than CoD has ever been.

HC CoD fanbois will always stick to CoD. It's like a god damn religion.

Wake me when they're showing MP. SP will be a CoD clone at best; MP is what BattleField has always been about.

Back