[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

glare isn't a pansy, he's not fat at all, but he's semi stout and i bet he could put the hurt on a lot of people, he just looks athletic

Teddy Grahams said:
who said hes fat? i'm saying hes a 120 pound weakling, fatcat

i was just commenting on the fact that he's probably in the top 10% of the more athletic guys on this nerd board

Fancy Cat said:
i was just commenting on the fact that he's probably in the top 10% of the more athletic guys on this nerd board

whoa whoa slow down there son, top 10%? i seriously doubt that... shit i'd bet even gigafool is more athletic than him, and believe me thats f'ing saying something

nigz.jpg

not only am i athletic i also don't look like a rapist

GigaFool said:
i guess if neek can live with defending this psychological freakshow

i can live with pointing out the fact that glare isn't a 98 pound weakling
Yeah i can live with that.
I would expect a bit more tolerance from you, of all people.

I guess I must have overestimated your character. My bad.

Teddy Grahams said:
whoa whoa slow down there son, top 10%? i seriously doubt that... shit i'd bet even gigafool is more athletic than him, and believe me thats f'ing saying something

i've never seen gigz irl...

glare works out almost everyday

and runs

anyone who knows him knows he's athletic as hell, so it sounds like you're just spouting BS to defend senior citizen fornication

wheres that pic that beav posted of you gigafool awhile back... i always LoL at that one real good! the one where it shows your bucked teeth, that one is a good 'un

Fancy Cat said:
piotrr, 1st of all, that's really gross. her old vagina...oh dear god...old saggy sloppy roast beef vagina...and wrinkly dangly flap jack flat tits...
You know.. for someone who obviously hasn't fucked anyone past 35, if even 25, you sure fantisize a lot about them. That's.. really not what it's like, and you can take that from me, from someone who knows these things.

Fancy Cat said:
seriously man, what the hell, you're 20 something
And she's fifty something, yes, I sorta noticed. It's not such a big deal. The thing is we are two people who love each other so much that we want to spend the rest of their lives together. With luck, that's going to mean she will die before me, and I say luck only because if I die first there's some freaky shit going on whereas when she grows old and dies, that's just nature.

It is sick that we found each other when we're this far apart in age. If we'd been the same age, we'd have kids together and we'd get to spend longer lives together, but that's not how things turned out... and if I have to choose between throwing away a damn good relationship because we don't happen to be the same aga and living as much as I can of that relationship, I am going to choose to hang on every single time.

I'm not a person who throws out a good match because of looks or because of age or because of ethnicity or minor skin flaws or paleness or what the fuck ever superficial trait you can pick on. This is a good relationship, we both think so, we've both come to believe in it and we are going to go with it for as long as we possibly can.

Maybe it won't last. We believe it will. Maybe it's gross. We don't think so. Maybe you wouldn't do it.. well, you aren't me. I'm perfectly fine with that.

And no, she's not rich. Neither am I.

Yea. She's going to die when I'm in the prime of my life and my radio face starts getting a little of that ironing instruction video look and I'm going to start pronouncing "Sitting" as "Schitting" and I'll still have plenty of good days left in my life. What's that, some kind of sin?

Back