Anime Anime Anime

Choose yer favorite title, bam right there. I dont care if you like it or not. Just stop trying to force feed the shit into other people that hate the shit.

All Anime, all of it, i go to lans around the world, with people watching it, they'll sit me down, show me whatever they think is the best movie in the fucking WORLD, and it'll be playing at 5fps, like all of them, draw some more frames, maybe then it'll be decent.

Hoo_Man said:
Choose yer favorite title, bam right there. I dont care if you like it or not. Just stop trying to force feed the shit into other people that hate the shit.

All Anime, all of it, i go to lans around the world, with people watching it, they'll sit me down, show me whatever they think is the best movie in the fucking WORLD, and it'll be playing at 5fps, like all of them, draw some more frames, maybe then it'll be decent.

shut the fuck up already... we arn't forcing you to come into this thread and look at anime girls.

there arent even 5 frames in the anime i've watched

they just pan over stills while dialogue plays and the mouthes blink into and out of existance

Osmethae said:
faye valentine nudes, gogogogo

heres 1 nude and 1 normal that i found

*NWS**NWS**NWS*
http://img34.exs.cx/img34/1162/fayevalentine6ze.jpg

fayevalentine20uk.jpg

DropSquad said:
shut the fuck up already... we arn't forcing you to come into this thread and look at anime girls.

This is tribalwar, have you learned nothing?

Iason said:
you people are giving us anime fans a bad name

im so sorry im not exactly an anime fan but i do enjoy looking at the pix.
please feel free to post some of your own pictures that will do "anime fans" justice.

no, being an anime fan is not all about posting provocative pictures of sexy anime women

what I'm saying is you hentai fans make everyone who likes any small amount of jappanimation a sterotype of a horney jappo loving virgin intraweb nerd who thinks azns are the master race

Iason said:
no, being an anime fan is not all about posting provocative pictures of sexy anime women

what I'm saying is you hentai fans make everyone who likes any small amount of jappanimation a sterotype of a horney jappo loving virgin intraweb nerd who thinks azns are the master race

well, im not azn i don't think they are the master race, im not a virgin, i have a girlfriend, im a closet nerd but thats besides the point and i like other jappanimation other than just hentai. But this thread is about the babes... so lets get posting bitches.

Back