Angry Video Game Nerd does Ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden wasn't that freaking hard... At least when I was a kid it wasn't - I beat 1 and 2, never played 3.

A lot of his retard jumping is what killed him, L2P.

well, i just watched this one, and it was a bit too scripted imo

i prefer the original ones, where he seemed genuinely annoyed at the games. now it's clearly acting

if you don't think their funny, you don't get them

he's not seriously angry lol wtf

And yeah, that's one of his best in a good year or so. Not his best though.

of course he's always acted to some degree, but at least in the original videos you got the impression that he had actually played the game in his childhood and was genuinely annoyed at it, even if he exaggerated for the camera

his videos for games that are half decent are not any good. the good ones are for the games you have never heard of that are ridiculously bad. one of the best is milon's secret castle

he's a tool

see its funny because he swears omg

Hey guess what? He barely even swears at all in this video. Did you watch it yet?

But yes, a video game frustrating someone so much that it makes them scream obscenties at their TV is funny. If you think people laugh at him just because he's saying curse words, then you're stupid. It's funny because he's throwing tantrums at 20 year old NES games in the year 2010.

Last edited:
Hey guess what? He barely even swears at all in this video. Did you watch it yet?

But yes, a video game frustrating someone so much that it makes them scream obscenties at their TV is funny. If you think people laugh at him just because he's saying curse words, then you're stupid. It's funny because he's throwing tantrums at 20 year old NES games in the year 2010.

he's poorly acting out anger over old video games.

I get it. It just isn't funny. I've watched plenty of them.

Back