Alright, fucked up story for you.

Usher

Veteran X
I'm sitting here reading good ole TW and theres someone at the door knocking. I go to the door and see its this dude I used to know back when I was in scouts. I invite him in asking what's up (ill just do the dialog from here)
Him: You looking for work?
Me: I'm working now, but I'll take a look at what you got. What are you doing?
Him: Anything and everything
Me: ...ok... any particulars?
Him: Whatever you can do. Im doing construction, art, and i'm willing to pay twice what you're making at your current job. Let me show you, I've got plans made out in this book.
Me: Alright.

So we sit down, I open this planner and inside are fucking crayon drawings. Illustrations which could have been done by a 5 year old on about 6 of the pages, and a few scrawls of writing in random places. I close it after i flipped through.

Me: Where are you getting your capitol?
Him: I'm gonna be straight with you. it's illegal. Mostly laundered money.

I'm thinking what the FUCK, and trying to appear to be unaffected.

Me: I don't know if I can help you
Him: Well I dont have the illegal shit anywhere near my house, I dont expect you to be involved with that. I sold the drug business and im sharing the profits.

I start to be less responsive now, becasue he's starting to rave about bulding an Empire, kicking the local corporations out and eventually taking the world. He's telling me he's got the neighborhood police in his pocket etc, with me muttering "yeah" "I see" every so often.

All I'm thinking about is my 12 guage in the corner of my closet, wondering if he's going to wig out.

He left pretty soon after that, but I was on edge and still am. I was running the idea that he was here to try and rob me or something through my head, sicne he's apparently in debt about 5k; if he had been armed and decided to I would have probly been fucked.

What a fucked up expereince.

I hope he was on a trip or somethign and was "inspired" to draw out all that crazy shit and go ona recruiting spree for his "Empire". Maybe He will wake up tomorrow, look in his planner and think exactly what I did.

The End.

P.S. I'll be waiting for the parody thread ;)

i would go load the shotgun n shit. he now knows the general layout of your house, and saw all the goodies he wants to steal.

My guess is that now he spilled his guts to you and you rejected him, he will be coming back soon to kill you. He will most likely try to make it appear like an accident, but he will fail and we will see it in the news....

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!!

I called the gutter guy last week, and he was going to come put new gutters on my house today.

but he never showed up.

scary coincedence, eh?

:chill: I'm of the hopeful opinion he was tripping while he came over, because he admitted, while he was here, to teh fact that he uses mind altering drugs.

Yeah man, sounds like a real psychotic episode.

I would guard myself well. Is there anyone in his family you could contact to get him into a straight jacket? I am serious. If not, call the fucking cops.

Boggles my mind how many clinically insane people roam the streets.

I could probably find info on contacting his family, but Im not sure what Im going to do at this point. I dont want to do anything thats going to possibly mess the situation up any more than it has to.

Usher said:
:chill: I'm of the hopeful opinion he was tripping while he came over, because he admitted, while he was here, to teh fact that he uses mind altering drugs.
You need to take him out before he comes back for you.

Usher said:
I could probably find info on contacting his family, but Im not sure what Im going to do at this point. I dont want to do anything thats going to possibly mess the situation up any more than it has to.
Call your scout leader... Tell him that your buddy just got his psycho badge...He'll know what to do...

Back