Aloha Hawaii brahs

Kaiser

Veteran XX
I've never been to Hawaii, and I remember that the board had some residents, dating back to the days of FTM. My wife and I will be going to Oahu for a few days. Do you all have any recommendations? I'd like to stay on Oahu, because we only have a few days.

honolulu is filthy. imagine how disgusting herpes ridden ender must be and extrapolate that to everything.

I honestly wouldn't stay anywhere on oahu. for someone who hasn't been to hawaii, I think maui has plenty for you to get the experience of the islands.

Lol. People itt mad.

Honolulu compared to somewhere like Chicago is disgusting. I'm surprised how we can't keep our sidewalks pressure washed like other big cities.

I'd go to Maui for a mix of country and overall Hawaii feel. Stay in Lahaina. Take a day to visit Hana, go to the winery in ulupalakua, goto Haleakala, eat at Roy's on the fourth day goto Kauai. Take a boat out to see the Napali coast.

go the east side beaches, there's a big state beach sorta close to a pier the university uses to do fish stuff, and it has beautiful water and tropical trees that extend to within 10 feet of the waves
and the sand is awesome
waikiki beach is trash mostly (its fucking rocky as shit for one)

west side a ways down (40 minute drive maybe 50) has a great little beach with decent surfing and real nice sand, free parking and such.

there's a really nice town if you take the road thru the center of the island from waikiki, go thru a tunnel and you're getting rained on sometimes and shit
but its real cute, nice shops and close to some nice beaches and cool views

there's some haunauenamama bay which i advise you hike near first, then go down and swim and shits

it's a gg

Back