Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

1c029v.jpg

How many times have you typed the word "nigger," havax?

How many times have you said it under your breath?

How many times have you said it while playing cards with your moonshine drinking, mayonnaise-wonderbread-sandwich-eating friends?

The number of times you've typed the word "nigger," you can't really backtrack on. We can find all that. The other questions, I leave to you.

we can add another two to your count at least u racist shitbag

talk about biting the hand that fed you

I always enjoy my Masters when Nazis tell me I'm "low IQ"
:rofl: What good did that do you? You've got a rap sheet longer than almost anyone here. You've beaten women (to some extent-- I don't really give a shit). You were/are a weak-minded alcoholic. You owe several thousand in fines. You taught what? High school chemistry or something? Wow, you got that mandatory 5k/year increase for the Masters though! Woop-de-do.

You're just some shit-bred, shit-genes-having reject that wealthy white people idiotically and naively adopted, then gave you every chance in the world to succeed, and yet you're still a fuck-up loser ranting and whinging about the evil white man.

You're a great example of the old expression: you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Just like the niggers you also hypocritically hate, even if raised by white people in the best situation possible, you'll still be a shitheel when you're older.

p.s. The fucked up part is that I don't really give a shit (nor anyone else really) about all of that. We all have our fuck-ups in life. What makes yours particularly egregious is the fact that you're such a piece of shit hypocrite. No one with a brain cares about racism. It's a primal trait ingrained into us all for all of eternity.

Last edited:
:rofl: What good did that do you? You've got a rap sheet longer than almost anyone here. You've beaten women (to some extent-- I don't really give a shit). You were/are a weak-minded alcoholic. You owe several thousand in fines. You taught what? High school chemistry or something? Wow, you got that mandatory 5k/year increase for the Masters though! Woop-de-do.

You're just some shit-bred, shit-genes-having reject that wealthy white people adopted and gave every chance in the world to, and yet you're still a fuck-up loser ranting and whinging about the evil white man.

You're a great example of the old expression: you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer part of of the girl. Just like the niggers you also hypocritically hate, even if raised by white people in the best situation possible, you'll still be a shitheel when you're older.

^ these are very serious accusations

vanster, would you like to respond here?

set your booze down and stand up for yourself, there's no way you can let this go unanswered. you cant allow yourself to be the same as Orange Hitler at this point

validuz certainly qualifies as a raging white supremacist.
The funny thing is that I'm actually sickened and angered when someone treats someone badly or unjustly. I always say something.

That doesn't mean I don't have a brain and I think that other cultures and breeds ("race" is such a stupid term) of people are on par or superior. I think some breeds are better at certain things and some are not.

I don't know what kind of supremacist that would make me if I was convinced that other breeds of people are better at other things than my people. I think whites are the most successful and created the best societies because we are middle-ground and we encourage/reward hard work, individualism, creativity, and personal responsibility. We also have a good religious background, unlike Muslims, so our morals are on good starting ground. Combine that with moderate intelligence and you have a winning combination for the real world.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that I'm actually sickened and angered when someone treats someone badly or unjustly. I always say something.

That doesn't mean I don't have a brain and I think that other cultures and breeds ("race" is such a stupid term) of people are on par or superior. I think some breeds are better at certain things and some are not.

I don't know what kind of supremacist that would make me if I was convinced that other breeds of people are better at other things than my people. I think whites are the most successful and created the best societies because we are middle-ground and we encourage/reward hard work, individualism, creativity, and personal responsibility. We also have a good religious background, unlike Muslims, so our morals are on good starting ground. Combine that with moderate intelligence and you have a winning combination for the real world.

I don't want this to get lost in the thread so I thought I would quote.

without context, any degree, graduate or otherwise, is basically a receipt for showing up and paying a fee.

I've known PhDs that are brilliant, and others that can't make a decent latte at my starbucks.

want to brag about a master's degree go right ahead. but even someone out of a trades school can afford 3500$. but congrats on your thesis I guess? lol you may as well have won a hotdog eating contest most of us would have rather not participate in because we have jobs.

I would very much like to read his thesis. I'm sure it's full of regurgitated knowledge with nothing new to add to his field.

now a dissertation written to complete a doctorate, that would be something to be proud of, but a masters (about 1 of every 10 Americans obtain a masters Master60s - Vox), eh, big deal :shrug:

Last edited:
Back