Al Qaeda Training Camp for Kids

4o0P1sy.jpg

9LVqIoO.jpg

2R3PHA6.jpg

nuW6b1D.jpg

That kind of crap is why terrorism doesn't go away. Instead of the kids growing up to make buildings, become doctors, scientists, they train to kill Amerikens. If they put that much energy into building their country, then they wouldn't be living in the dirt.

That kind of crap is why terrorism doesn't go away. Instead of the kids growing up to make buildings, become doctors, scientists, they train to kill Amerikens. If they put that much energy into building their country, then they wouldn't be living in the dirt.

yeah and if Somalian children would just move to where there is food we wouldn't have to send them food.

You should have your own show.

/____________________________________________/

Thread is now about "You Know What Grinds My Gears"

You should have your own show.
I do, it's right here. All of this stuff is openly said on the radio by Rush all the time. Yet it falls on deaf ears.

The same thing can be said about inner city black crime. The keds grow up in a thug life style, and don't realize when they shoot someone, they don't come back. Every month, there's a kid on the news that gets shot by a cop, and the momma crys it needs to stop. Well, tell the kids to put down the guns and go to school.

I do, it's right here. All of this stuff is openly said on the radio by Rush all the time. Yet it falls on deaf ears.

I'm not certain about that; I think the people that listen to Rush really do listen--some hang on every syllable he says. *wink*

Back