Air gunning

$_3.JPG

I fell asleep on a chinook once and woke up 2 the gunner resting on his pig and looking at me w a big smile on his face

then he called me princess and asked how my nap was

I was embarrassed as fuck at the time but now i think its a fun story

that is all

big bore air rifles are a whole different set of... well everything.

Its cool that giant game can be taken with one, but im more into the pest/kill starlings fold

In a survival situation, you'd prolly rather not rely on cO2 propellant?

What would be the best pump air rifle?

I'd agree, you'd probably want a pump.

I don't own a pellet gun, but I'm considering getting one. The fellas commenting earlier in this thread seem like they know what they're talking about.

The .22 Diana (RWS) 34 mentioned in the first post has some pretty good reviews (couple of youtube videos I check out). I'm thinking about getting it. It's not like they're too expensive to own a few different brands.

Last edited:
mty dad bought bought some .22 air pellet gun, shit is no joke. Killed many squirrel on that thing from pretty damn far away

a high school fren had one that looked like this - i don't remember it being a crosman but it worked pretty well

crosman-p1377-air-pistol-brown-3.gif

that just occurred to me after a few more google searches. it looks like crosman bought benjamin or something

I still have one of those from ages ago. Love it still.

me 2

when i was in college my friend n i used 2 stand on my balcony and try to shoot targets in my yard w it

we would take a bong rip, deliver a one-liner from a movie, then try 2 hit the target

it was hilarious and fun n i miss doin that

Used to have a BSA .22 air rifle, had a scope on it and a below barrel cocking lever, was really accurate and packed a hefty wallop. It was pretty good for rabbits and things. My friends .177 would go through a car panel easier though, the .22 would just put a big dent in it.

Wish I still had it, used to love plinking away in the backyard

I remember the first time we got our hands on these:
iu

The first thing I thought was how we could dip them in poison and shoot our enemies in the necks just like James Bond.

That's some young male brain shit right there

Last edited:
I was going to post that, I loved those things

Still using a tackle box with a hole in it that a 'friend' shot when I was about 13 (still have the dart in the top tray as well :))

Back