Age of Conan Preorders, r u?

Outlaw.

Veteran X
Would like to get an idea of how many folks from TW are planning to play AoC. The Gamestop preorder is tempting because of the early download option and free mount.

I have nothing against Warhammer, just seems that AoC is going to release first and I think the pvp looks great.

Let's not turn this into a War vs. AoC thread, there are plenty of those.

I'll probably play AoC until WAR comes out. Unsure until i get my hands on the open beta/stress test, though.

I don't think I will ever preorder a game. I've been burned too many times in that a game that looks fantastic, falls a bit short on release.

after i bought vanguard and how fucking terrible it was i refuse to buy another game i cant warez to try first.

AoC i will just wait to see how it is.

i dont think im gonna bother with a pre-order, but im definately gonna try it out once its released...

no way in hell id preorder a game that could just as easily be trash as it could be good.

ill wait for beta at least to see

you know you can preorder the game at gamestop and then wait to see what the stress test or open beta is like, and if you dont like it then just put your money on something else. your money isnt locked into whatever you put it on.

Back