After just viewing F:9/11...

Stimpson said:
general statement directed at the american population: overthrow your government and do the world a favour please

How 'bout we just elect someone different and call it a day, eh? Overthrow comes with civil strife, the inability for my wife to get her latte, etc. It's too much trouble when the mechanisms to enact change already exist and are coming up quickly.

Timmain42 said:
How 'bout we just elect someone different and call it a day, eh? Overthrow comes with civil strife, the inability for my wife to get her latte, etc. It's too much trouble when the mechanisms to enact change already exist and are coming up quickly.
Kerry = Bush = Kerry. Do you really think electing somebody from the 'opposing' party will make any difference on the world stage?

Firerizer said:
No offense, but, kiss my ass.
No can do :)

Stimpson said:
Kerry = Bush = Kerry. Do you really think electing somebody from the 'opposing' party will make any difference on the world stage?

Dur, no. :rolleyes: Read that again. I was stating the fact that I don't have time nor inclination to overthrow a government to get rid of two guys when they're about to be voted out anyway.

Timmain42 said:
Dur, no. :rolleyes: Read that again. I was stating the fact that I don't have time nor inclination to overthrow a government to get rid of two guys when they're about to be voted out anyway.

Voted out for whom exactly, the freaking Pillsbury dough boy?

Back