Absolver

EyeZ

Veteran X
Has anyone been following this? I enjoyed the hell out of For Honor, and I've been keeping an ear to the ground on this since it was first teased. Launches tomorrow; I'll be on PC if anyone else is getting this.

:ninja

i bet some people that think midair looks like shit would say this looks good lol

300px-Token_of_Absolution_%28Diablo_II%29.jpg

Oh look, finally I can mash buttons to poorly simulate what I do in real life multiple times a week. So excited.

Reggs reminds me of this one kid back in highschool who took the matrix movies to heart and wore all black with a trench coat and briefcase instead of a backpack. I think he even called himself Neo iirc and never removed his sunglasses.

it's funny b/c that kid obviously should have been calling himself morpheus

fking cultural appropriation - blackkk ppl stealing white ppl's movie roles once again

Reggs reminds me of this one kid back in highschool who took the matrix movies to heart and wore all black with a trench coat and briefcase instead of a backpack. I think he even called himself Neo iirc and never removed his sunglasses.

he was probably that kid that had the huge binder full of weird furry hentai drawings he made

Back