[absent] popular on reddit (2nd page)

Under-reported is the wrong term. More realistically, they're covered up. They usually get a smallprint article on the 9th page. Anybody who objects is a racist. It's fairly simple. We're being displaced by malevolent jews using third world scum.

yawn more leftist racism

as long as it isn't the commie daughters being raped its ok

actually they might get off on it nm

lol

What is something that you hate about your culture? by CoastalPostalin AskReddit
[–]captainfalcon93 2 points 29 days ago
Sweden
I really hate how shy and reserved everyone is. It's hard to make friends when people are so unsocial.
I swear if I had the courage to talk to someone, I would maybe try and change!

What is one of the most disastrous parties you've ever hosted? by ApeNewellin AskReddit
[–]captainfalcon93 2 points 29 days ago
When I was younger (around 7-9 yrs old) it was very common for the kids in my class to host birthday parties, for some reason it was even more common during that specific age. In school everyone would be talking about how much fun they had at X's party and how they look forward to Y's party (I wasn't invited to them, but it didn't really bother me then). Worth noting may perhaps be that I did consider myself to have a couple of friends, I just wasn't very popular and I was cool with that.
But then I thought what a cool idea it would be to host my own birthday party, seeing as everyone had one and they seemed to be enjoyed by everyone too. My mom helped me with the arrangements, renting a place that would have enough space for more than 15 guests, bought plenty of food and my brother (who at the time was an actual DJ, touring worldwide and whatnot) offered to lend his equipment and play some music during the party.
I thought "Great! This will surely be a great party, giving me a chance to make friends and put other parties to shame in the process!" I invited everyone well ahead, they seemed interested and a number of them even said they looked forward to it.
Then the day finally came and I was excited for it, couldn't sleep for days before due to being so excited about it.
Guess what? No one came.
At least there was loads of cake and candy...
Tl;dr kids are assholes

Under-reported is the wrong term. More realistically, they're covered up. They usually get a smallprint article on the 9th page. Anybody who objects is a racist. It's fairly simple. We're being displaced by malevolent jews using third world scum.

why would the jewish people want that though

Back