About time for a GIRL DRAMA hmm

DaNGr

Veteran X
This is more of a rant, long post, call me sissy or whatever I don't care.

I know this kid name Jake, knew him for about 2-3 years, very outspoken, he is a senior now. This kid lies so much, none of his friends can ever trust him, including me.

He goes out with this asian freshmen, taryn. She's short, pretty hot, alright.

Anyways, we are friends with her, because we were friends with jake. One day, after school we went to Subway's with jennah (friend) and alex (friend) to grab something to eat, while jake and taryn were sitting at bleachers in this other HS, waiting for this chick who my friend Alex likes.

Anyways, we go down their, jake and taryn are not there.

I call them up, they said "Oh.. you guys took too long so we hooked up with nova (the chick)"

They ditched us basically, so we caught up to them later on.

Now by the way, Taryn flirts with us A LOT.. I mean, we can be sitting down or watching a movie and she's all over me, or alex. Nothing serious.

Anyways so three days later, we go see a movie. Taryn brings her little bro, Jake couldn't make it. So it was Jenna, Me, Alex, taryn, and devin (taryn's bro). After movie, we go sub's. Taryn just walks out of the mall, because she got pissed at her 7th grade brother. We didn't chase her because uh, were not her fucking boyfriend and two, she gets these mood swings all the time.

Eventually, we left mall and walked about 1 mile to catch up to her, leaving car at mall. That was 2nd time she ditched us.

Monday comes, it was a holiday no school. Mom had to use car so we caught bus by a restraunt to meet up with taryn, jake, and jenna.

Taryn and Jake, everytime they're around us they kiss and make out, I never mack out with my chick infront of friends, out of respect because if I want to hang out with her alone we can do that somewhere else, but when friends are over, do something with friends. So I was annoyed by it, but I figured fuck it.

Alex talked about the chick he likes "Nova" semi a lot, and Taryn didn't like it, My feelings she was jeaous and shit. Oh well. Anyways jake said, If alex talks about nova infront of them, they're gonna ditch.. im like ok.. wtf.

So we make plans to do something different that day.

Needless to say we ditch them, had a ball too.

Anyways taryn is pissed at us, we don't give a fuck.

yeah. I didn't include a lot cuz it takes a lot.

CLIFF NOTES
`~~~~~~~~
1. Friends with GF of Senior friend. (were sophmores)
2. GF Ditches us
3. We ditch her
4. WE get bitched at
5. Oh fucking well.

Last edited:
seriously? how is that girl drama, when you are dealing with a moody little gook who doesnt even like you and ditches you. what a fucking retard

Your friend is a fucking loser for only being able to get a freshman when he is a senior, just fyi.

JodoFett said:
Your friend is a fucking loser for only being able to get a freshman when he is a senior, just fyi.

aint it, i told my freshman in colleges sophmore in highschool girlfriend i was contemplating going to bed, and she asked what contemplating was

i hate idiots

sLoGg said:
aint it, i told my freshman in colleges sophmore in highschool girlfriend i was contemplating going to bed, and she asked what contemplating was

i hate idiots

She was a blonde, wasnt' she?

Back