Abortion question

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
A couple is pregnant. The man doesn’t want the baby - he decides to secretly feed abortion pills to his wife to induce an abortion - is it a crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fucked up rules. Her body, not his decision at all except that if she keeps it, the courts say he has to support it.

totally fucked up rules

If he gives her RU486, he's giving her medicine, not a crime.

If he gives her messcan food, it is a crime.

A couple is pregnant. The man doesn’t want the baby - he decides to secretly feed abortion pills to his wife to induce an abortion - is it a crime?]

Question starts from a false premise. A human "couple" can't be pregnant, only the female can be pregnant. Biological fact.

As to the point of the question, it's the females pregnancy NOT the males though admittedly he's the "donor", therefore he has no right in deciding whether to terminate the pregnancy or not. Society has determined that doing so is a crime.

if i tell that bitch to kill our baby, she better fucking listen, that's all i'm sayin'

A couple is pregnant. The man doesn’t want the baby - he decides to secretly feed abortion pills to his wife to induce an abortion - is it a crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assuming the woman wanted to keep the baby, yes it's a crime. He infringed on the woman's right to bodily freedom.

Assuming the woman wanted to keep the baby, yes it's a crime. He infringed on the woman's right to bodily freedom.

Well if she's free to keep the baby then I should be free to keep my money. it's my money and it's her body, what's the problem?

the whole dad doesnt want baby child support argument will never be solved..

even sperm donors are being sued for child support and then losing and coughing up 18 yrs worth of cash.

Yeah - somewhere between Canada and Mexico. If you remember it as "North Florida" - that helps visualize it.

Back