A TW moment of clarity.

enhanced-buzz-18274-1386285594-22.jpg

my soul is weeping

yeah its fucked up

im a non op queer tranny and we call feminists TERFs and cis people cis scum

when i first meet guys i try to guess how long until they ask the d*ck question. but its better to disclose early... ....otherwisee its physical violence

ive met an amount of guys who dont care either way, but i've been celibate since January bc my area people flake and flake i have better friends in other states and on irc.
Arr you like a jigsaw puzzle,,, Can you put your p in your v or does it only fit in the your b?

yeah its fucked up

im a non op queer tranny and we call feminists TERFs and cis people cis scum

when i first meet guys i try to guess how long until they ask the d*ck question. but its better to disclose early... ....otherwisee its physical violence

ive met an amount of guys who dont care either way, but i've been celibate since January bc my area people flake and flake i have better friends in other states and on irc.

Why would you refer to 'normal' people as scum?
They don't generally refer to trannys or gays as scum so why the hate?

Doesn't show a lot of tolerance, which is what you all seem to expect from everybody else. I hope karma gives you all a nice hard kick in the cunt (or balls)

:lol: ive been posting here longer than u think.

can still be racist, misogynistic, homophobic. no reason to dispense with the insults right away.

its getting to the point where its in your best interest to not even acknowledge anyone different than you for fear of being sued.

We have become a planet full of pussies.

its getting to the point where its in your best interest to not even acknowledge anyone different than you for fear of being sued.

blame the judicial system

if they'd quit giving crybabies payouts, people would stop

diversity they call this

where everyone is so different we don't even bother to try to communicate with others even when they are next to or on top of us at work all day long

Back