a story about ladyofdarkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brasstax said:
You have no idea what-so-ever what this is about, do you?

Yes.

Coolguy drove 6 hours to meet a women called ladyofdarkness but he only had her phone number and she didn't pick up.

HOORAY FOR READINGZ SKILLZ LOLZ!

Theres no need for the attitude sweet cheeks.

Magnetichead said:
Yes.

Coolguy drove 6 hours to meet a women called ladyofdarkness but he only had her phone number and she didn't pick up.

Being British, I would imagine you would have some appreciation for history. There is history to this topic that you know nothing about. I would suggest shutting-the-fuck-up until you get a clue.

Brasstax said:
Being British, I would imagine you would have some appreciation for history. There is history to this topic that you know nothing about. I would suggest shutting-the-fuck-up until you get a clue.

History or no the fact that he drove six hours to get stood up is tragic.

Magnetichead said:
History or no the fact that he drove six hours to get stood up is tragic.

There's the worm turning. You are still being sarcastic and you are trying to act like you aren't. That's two-faced and condescending.

Brasstax said:
There's the worm turning. You are still being sarcastic and you are trying to act like you aren't. That's two-faced and condescending.

WTF?

There was no sarcasm in my initial statement. :look:

Magnetichead said:
WTF?

There was no sarcasm in my initial statement. :look:

Oh sure. Now the back pedal. Don't play that shit around here. We have had our fair share of run-ins with the british. Indeed. It literally stains our harbor when one of you comes around acting all palsy walsy while you secretly make fun of us.

Magnetichead said:
Yes.

I like this member.

Brasstax said:
Oh sure. Now the back pedal. Don't play that shit around here. We have had our fair share of run-ins with the british. Indeed. It literally stains our harbor when one of you comes around acting all palsy walsy while you secretly make fun of us.

:scared:

Brasstax's mom must have been raped by an Englishmen or something...

Brasstax said:

Someones paranoid.

Or has a small penis.

Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back