a recently made legion movie

i watched a couple minutes of the first vid

was pretty boring but the game looked pretty good and smooth

Is there a grappler? What's going on here?

overdrive. think grappler only balanced. it basically allows you to freely move at a medium speed for a minimum amount of time while it drains at minimum half your health. to use it requires you be going somewhat fast, so no spring loaded starts etc and you can only use it twice before it kills you from the health drain, or you can keep it engaged for a prolonged period of time until it drains an equivalent amount of health or you die. it also slows you down a lot if you're going fast. mostly used for midair flag grabs or returns or to disrupt defense. sometimes useful for sneaky or tricky capping, though the health drain makes this a failed tactic against competent defense. you can also draft off of someone else's overdrive, which kind of drags you along behind them which can be kind of neat as a chaser.

Legions was more fun to play than LT. Probably because there were a ton more players, not the same 10 arguing dickheads, et cetera.

Legions looks as shitty as I remember it but at least the developers in that game were capable of designing a projectile based weapon that inherits your velocity so you aren't outrunning it.

Legions was more fun to play than LT. Probably because there were a ton more players, not the same 10 arguing dickheads, et cetera.

it also has 3 armors, 3 times as many weapons, etc...

took much longer to get bored with it than LT. comparing the LT tards to the legions community is laughable at best.

spoken from the guy that would spend weeks at a time to get 1 nice ma when ppl way better than him were hitting those types of shots every match

and u were bad at tribe etc etc

anyway ur videos of t1 r nice so i do not hate

i think each of my videos only took a few weeks to make total rofl...

somehow they had more than one MA though so I dunno.

Back