[9mm] recommend me a nina

Vee

Veteran X
i already have a glock 23 (.40) and am getting my concealed carrying permit soon and want something more compact and easier to carry/conceal than my glock

conditions:

-semi-auto
-something other than a glock
-something w/safety and retractable hammer
-<$500

what say you?

post_image-0615_audrina_patridge_bikini_00.jpg

6em1z6.jpg

81215a1_crowe_r_b-gr_02.jpg

super-smoking-hot-cougars.jpg

why something other than glock?

you're familiar with them and they are great handguns

i was going to recommend a 26

thx for the suggestions so far but none of them are hitting all my criteria except the p95

also made in the usa is a big +

I don't know if you considered used, but my uncle has a 9mm browning BDM which is a pretty interesting and very slim gun. All metal, and if I recall its just a little heavier but extremely easy to carry and its just as accurate and seems just as reliable as my H&K as well.

However I think they are pretty rare though so I don't know if you could even find one, but I believe there in the 400-500$ used range. The safety's, decocking and firing modes on it are pretty weird as well which I don't like at all, almost opposite of how my H&K works, so I always have to think for a few seconds before I do anything with it.

its also really big dude i dont think he's looking to carry something that big around

You're right. My main carry is an LCP, so it's much smaller. I also bought an XD subcompact for carry, but I've never actually carried it. I still haven't bought a good holster. That and the LCP in my wallet holster is so easy to carry it's ridiculous.

Pics for reference :)
IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

EDIT: Also to the OP, you may want to consider something a little more simplified, like this LCP or a glock. You don't want to need to use your gun in a defense situation and have to mess with a safety. Just my personal opinion. The instructor for our CCW class recommended guns with no safety and always have a bullet chambered and ready to fire.

You're right. My main carry is an LCP, so it's much smaller. I also bought an XD subcompact for carry, but I've never actually carried it. I still haven't bought a good holster. That and the LCP in my wallet holster is so easy to carry it's ridiculous.

Pics for reference :)
IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

EDIT: Also to the OP, you may want to consider something a little more simplified, like this LCP or a glock. You don't want to need to use your gun in a defense situation and have to mess with a safety. Just my personal opinion. The instructor for our CCW class recommended guns with no safety and always have a bullet chambered and ready to fire.

that's pretty compact, nice

do you keep it in your back pocket and sit on it though?

seems like that might be uncomfortable

Back