9/11 Toy found inside candy bags

capt.dob10208271800.911_toy_dob102.jpg

never forget

orbital 123 said:
Doesn't bother me. You people are too sensitive.

I'm Canadian you silly fuck. I think it's wrong because in a sick little way someone is taking a stab at all those ppl that burned to death or however those poor ppl died.

You're just insensitive and hate America with a passion.

omgz time to sue and burn the owners of that company at the stake. those insensitive bastards!!@#$! :umbrellar

Hologram said:
What if those buildings were the CN tower?

Would you care then?

Unless it hit his cave underneath mommies house it would not bother him.

btw - his post is an obvious
trolling%20centre.jpg
post...

Scud said:
That doesn't look like the WTC

Maybe it isn't an exact replica, but the ppl that made these knew what they were doing. Read the article...

"Pedron said Lisy did not notice the small plastic figurines until two people complained, but there is no mistaking what the toys represent: At the bottom of each is the product number 9011."

Come on... That's sick.

It doesn't matter unless it involves bashing a conservative

If it was a big corporation that funds republican intrests, he would try to make it into a 20+ page thread

He's pretty one-dimensional :)

orbital 123 said:
Doesn't bother me. You people are too sensitive.

You just wait motherfucker. Someday Canada is going to industrialize. You're going to have to build houses, and power lines, and all the modern stuff. 'Clubbing' is no longer going to require a stick nor a club. Some of you will have to work indoors. Cities will spring up, population will boom. Space in these cities will become an issue, and you will be forced to build tall structures to accomodate this new era of business industrialization. Then, France is gonna catch wind of this. They are going to be jelious of your flashy lights and your air conditioning. They might even use your speedy food businesses and overweight population as verbal strikes against you. Then, a couple of them are going to get together and fly a god damned plane into your pretty scyscraper and kill a lot of your people.

What are you gonna do then canuck? That's right, you're going to phone the USA. Because even in the future, you are our bitch, and no frenchy fucks with america's bitches.

lol. Honestly, it doesn't bother me. Kind of how those 40 million people in the US without healthcare doesn't bother most of you. And in all honesty I don't believe that Canadians would react in the same way to a terrorist attack, not to mention the fact that I don't live in a large city center with lots of tall buildings so I don't have to worry about it.

RevelatioN said:
last i checked theres toys of US bombers that kill tons of innocent people :shrug:

Wrong. US Bombers kill tons of godless heathens that threaten democracy and the American way of life... Jeesh. Get it right..

If you need sarcasm tags for that, well, maybe you need to be bombed as well...

Back