8 Planets and 3 Dwarf Planets

Schools teach that Henry Ford invented the automobile. Might as well get the number of planets wrong too.

Schools teach that Henry Ford invented the automobile. Might as well get the number of planets wrong too.

i believe they teach that he came up with the theory of an assembly line, which intern made the car affordable to all, at least thats what i learned in high school

I dont remember that. I think they taught us they had prototype automobiles for a few decades before Ford came along. He just perfected the assembly line to mass produce them and make them affordable.

I do think they were teaching us Columbus discovered america until about 4th or 5th grade though.

Actually, only 2 of the dwarf planets are confirmed. They are Ceres and Pluto. So, you are STILL WRONG!

The IAU currently recognizes five dwarf planets—Ceres, Pluto, Haumea, Makemake, and Eris.[7] However, only two of these bodies, Ceres and Pluto, have been observed in enough detail to demonstrate that they fit the definition. Eris has been accepted as a dwarf planet because it is more massive than Pluto. The IAU subsequently decided that unnamed trans-Neptunian objects with an absolute magnitude brighter than +1 (and hence a mathematically delimited minimum diameter of 838 km[8]) are to be named under the assumption that they are dwarf planets. The only two such objects known at the time, Makemake and Haumea, went through this naming procedure and were declared to be dwarf planets.

Suck It.

Bew maybe you should read again, he said schools teach that Ford invented cars, whereas we all stated that they teach that Ford invented the assembly line

fuck off nerd virgin

Bew maybe you should read again, he said schools teach that Ford invented cars, whereas we all stated that they teach that Ford invented the assembly line

fuck off nerd virgin
I'm sure there are schools that teach that Henry Ford invented the automobile, just like there are schools that teach creationism, and just like my 2nd grade teacher who told me that you add 32 to get from Celsius to Fahrenheit

great point, there is some school out there teaching shit, maybe

(sarcasm is hard to convey over internetz)

I'm sure there are schools that teach that Henry Ford invented the automobile, just like there are schools that teach creationism, and just like my 2nd grade teacher who told me that you add 32 to get from Celsius to Fahrenheit
Actually, you're just gullable

Back